Star Wars Rebels

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We won't have anything in that period until after EP9. And then they can just ditch it all, again.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
After watching the S4 premier I'm starting to think that Filoni might be emulating his mentor a little too much. The tonal mismatch between Mandalorians getting vaporized in their armor alongside jet pack slapstick with Ezra is very reminiscent of the prequels. I know it's a kids show and the tone can only go so dark but go for something that overall is more of a happy medium between those two extremes.

Here's to hoping it picks up after this.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
not overly wow'd by either of those episodes. Hoping they get through the set up and start delivering meaningful episodes like the ends of the last 2 seasons right quick.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not a fan of ezra becoming jarjar binks. The show doesn't need a jarjar.

Royal

For some reason DisneyXD only has the first of today's new episodes up so far but it was a step up from last week. The show is better when entire crew is around to play off of one another.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Huge tie ins to Rogue One in tonight's back to back. Really cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Has a blaster pistol ever taken out a ship escaping? In the last episode, a few shots were fired at a ship that was stolen, does/did that ever work?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Has a blaster pistol ever taken out a ship escaping? In the last episode, a few shots were fired at a ship that was stolen, does/did that ever work?
Same question, but when the stormtroopers shouted "explosives, run!" followed by the entire damn satellite dish being blown up.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>

I kind of look at it in the same light as those old movies/tv shows/cartoons where a character runs out of rounds and tosses their revolver after the fleeing guy or vehicle, all thats missing is a yeah see or you dirty rat as they do it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Remember in season one when Ezra was a kid so they gave him a stun slingshot because it would be wrong for him to kill people? Now the guy is going after Stormtroopers like they are Peeps on Easter Morning

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could do without the loth cat distraction kiddie BS, but he did go out of his way not to cleave stormtroopers in half. Sabine on the other hand, guns blazing.

Royal

So the loth-wolf knows Kanan's last name ... his real one. Interesting.

Definitely a jedi/jedi temple connection there and maybe even a foreshadowing of a repeat of events that occurred when he was last known by that name.

Last edited:

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
While not technically 'Rebels,' I saw this on YouTube. How canon is Forces of Destiny? And holy crap for the content lol!

Royal

The Forces of Destiny shorts are full canon. So yes, Hera survives until at least immediately after RotJ.

And The Ghost probably is better than The Falcon in some respects.

"When it gets strange like this it's a good thing."

I can't help but think that's Filoni making a Mortis reference since the strangeness of those TCW episodes are part of what made them so divisive.

Last edited: