Star Wars : Rogue One

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
SHE'S A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE! How are we supposed to smash the white male dominated patriarchy if all these white women keep breeding with them, making more white males? Such problematic.

Seriously though, this is a galaxy with 100 quadrillion sentient beings. I would prefer it if she wasn't related to the other characters in the universe. It shouldn't be a Skywalker/Kenobi/Solo coming to the rescue every time there is a threat. Just have her be a badass hero and you could probably spin something cool off of that and flesh out other corners of the universe even more.
Is Rey related?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trailer looked great. Felicity Jones looked hot, really hope there is a good story for this.

Curious to see how much is changed from what people expect. Like Ben Mendelsohn's character... it should be Tarkin, right? Yet that character is apparently wearing a grand admiral uniform...rather than grand moff. He looks far more involved in the story than some genius engineer.

Is that Vader we see, it should be, right? Did Vader have some underling that would be allowed to come to him while he was in a tank? Curious!

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
That looks better than the first ep7 trailer, music sounds great except probably could have done without the sirens.

Also what's up with the end with the force for change ad, Mark Hamil looked like he was ready to force rape a bitch lol.

Caliane

That looks better than the first ep7 trailer, music sounds great except probably could have done without the sirens.

Also what's up with the end with the force for change ad, Mark Hamil looked like he was ready to force rape a bitch lol.
It was a joke.

"Oh, im sorry. I have dialogue? Im used to just staring intensely."

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Hmm...I know they said they were getting rid of all the EU, but that dude with the Goatee and the Black Stormtrooper give me hope for Kyle Katarn and the Dark Trooper Project...

rrr_img_130596.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hmm...I know they said they were getting rid of all the EU, but that dude with the Goatee and the Black Stormtrooper give me hope for Kyle Katarn and the Dark Trooper Project...
Not familiar with the vidjya game katarn was in, but if it makes you feel better, dark troopers are in the star wars commander game. It's a disney game, but I'm not sure it's considered canon.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's getting crowded, with Rebels creeping up on ep4 and this leading right into it.

Maybe they all get blown up on the Death Star at the end along with the janitors. Whole goddamn movie for a Clerks joke!

HUH_sl

shitlord
It's a weird ass story to tell if there isn't a tie in to the current saga. Maybe any excuse to have Vader around is reason enough but it would still feel odd to go back to tell a story we already know if it doesn't have an impact on the rest of the universe. Ben Mendelssohn is in an all white uniform, clearly that means he is Thrawn and they decided to drop the blue skin.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, I'm still very meh on this movie. I generally just dislike prequels anyway and this one just isn't pressing any buttons for me right now. I'm sure it will come out fine but the Reypeat main character with no force powers and the ending already being spoiled (hint: they get the plans) = meh.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Trailer looked great. Felicity Jones looked hot, really hope there is a good story for this.

Curious to see how much is changed from what people expect. Like Ben Mendelsohn's character... it should be Tarkin, right? Yet that character is apparently wearing a grand admiral uniform...rather than grand moff. He looks far more involved in the story than some genius engineer.

Is that Vader we see, it should be, right? Did Vader have some underling that would be allowed to come to him while he was in a tank? Curious!
I've been following this movie pretty close. Lots still up in the air, but Mendelsohn is not Tarkin, but apparently Tarkin will be in the movie. Speculation is that Vader will appear, but that cloaked figure in the trailer is not him. If Vader is going to be in this, they plan to save that for a while before letting that get out. But Vader did indeed have a number of underlings of a sort, thats what the Rebels TV show and some of the comics are establishing with the inquisitors.