Star Wars : Rogue One

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WxBGkw2.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When will Disney stop shoving this female empowerment agenda down our throats? Just look at how they've degraded Luke Skywalker.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, I don't know why I posted this in Rogue I, but fuck it. Someone else posted in Ep 8, still a great pic idea yeah.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Pablo Hidalgo
?@pablohidalgo

@SWHolo_Net @TAnders843 Snoke is not in Rogue One. Like, in any way, shape or form. This is a standalone movie.

Glad to see they won't try and shoehorn more Snoke history/backstory in where it doesn't belong. Give me a war movie with footsoldiers and I'll be happy.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mads Mikkelsen revealed on Sky News today that he will be playing Jyn Erso's father.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pablo Hidalgo
?@pablohidalgo

@SWHolo_Net @TAnders843 Snoke is not in Rogue One. Like, in any way, shape or form. This is a standalone movie.

Glad to see they won't try and shoehorn more Snoke history/backstory in where it doesn't belong. Give me a war movie with footsoldiers and I'll be happy.
Looks like the backstory stuff is going to be in books. All the books/comics are singularly focused on what happened in between. The new "Bloodlines" book is coming out seems to point to that fact especially.

Royal

Some pages from the yet to be released Visual Story Guide for Rogue One have leaked:

Whose idea was it to let the blind guy have a bowcaster?

rogue-one-artbook-cover-798x1024.jpg

ZZ35BF6AEE.jpg
rogueone17maio-06.jpg
32yXfom.jpg
zsivany_egyes_etc._screenshot_20160517162540_1_original.jpg
zsivany_egyes_etc._screenshot_20160517162403_3_original.jpg

Royal

Sounds like an article throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
Yeah.

Everyone wants to spin reshoots into a troubled project story for page hits these days, especially when it can be attached to a high profile property.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah.

Everyone wants to spin reshoots into a troubled project story for page hits these days, especially when it can be attached to a high profile property.
At one time an anon source could be trusted with media. Now, it's just an excuse to post click bait shit.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
SOOO the movie is not The Force Awakens and now the studio wants to make it more like the force awakens.

So a whole B plot with darth vader will get added or some nonsense.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Apparently it was too much like a war movie which wasn't what the execs or the test audience expected from a Star Wars film. The new scenes will "lighten then mood, bring some levity into the story and restore a sense of fun to the adventure".