Star Wars : Rogue One

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah gutting through a single season of a TV/streamed show is a different animal. It's not unreasonable at all to stick with something you like the premise of for a season, especially if you find character development boring and are waiting for the meat of the story to be served up. But unless you're talking about a series built around standalone seasons like True Detective or Fargo what's the point of hanging around beyond that? Some of what I've seen here is like complaining about the current season of The Walking Dead when you realized way back at the end of S3 that you no longer liked the show and kept watching in spite of not having, on balance, liked a single season since then.

Keg is a professional troll, we all know that and understand it. Gavin is basically Mist with slightly bigger dick and tits, wanting to make everyone else as miserable as he is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I dunno, what's worse, people "hanging out" in a thread to talk shit about the movie or the people "hanging out" in the thread desperately waiting for some kind of affirmation that their opinions aren't total shit?

You don't get to decide what kind of Star Wars fans we are nor do you get to decide what threads we participate in. Man, it must suck to be you.

How could we possibly be checking in on a thread about a movie still in the theater right after fucking Carrie Fisher died. And some of you assholes have the nerve to say this movie was better than any of the OT and call US THE TROLLS.

I didn't say it was better than the OT.

"Man, it must suck to be you". What is this, internet 2005? That's your iceburn? The reason I'm "hanging out" in this thread is because occasionally someone posts something interesting about the movie. I don't particularly give a fuck what you mooks think about it. You know what I don't do? Hang out in the World of Warcraft section of this forum to tell you neckbeards how fucking gay it is

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I didn't say it was better than the OT.

"Man, it must suck to be you". What is this, internet 2005? That's your iceburn? The reason I'm "hanging out" in this thread is because occasionally someone posts something interesting about the movie. I don't particularly give a fuck what you mooks think about it. You know what I don't do? Hang out in the World of Warcraft section of this forum to tell you neckbeards how fucking gay it is
I don't give a fuck what you mooks think, but here let me make several posts about it.

Wtf does WoW have to do with anything? Man this entire post is grade F shit quality response. Internet 2005/iceburn, then makes a dumb crack about WoW and neckbeards.

Grats bro, you're retarded.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't give a fuck what you mooks think, but here let me make several posts about it.

Wtf does WoW have to do with anything? Man this entire post is grade F shit quality response. Internet 2005/iceburn, then makes a dumb crack about WoW and neckbeards.

Grats bro, you're retarded.

You know there's a difference between caring about what other people think and being annoyed that miserable cunts won't stop telling people about how they disliked the movie, right? We get it. You don't like it. Your opinion doesn't matter that much that we need to see it every page.

World of Warcraft or whatever the fucking faggy game this board is built around.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You know there's a difference between caring about what other people think and being annoyed that miserable cunts won't stop telling people about how they disliked the movie, right? We get it. You don't like it. Your opinion doesn't matter that much that we need to see it every page.

World of Warcraft or whatever the fucking faggy game this board is built around.
If posting negative comments about Star Wars movies is such a trigger for you consider asking @Amod to start a Star Wars safe space thread so you can post safely.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

There is not going to be another Wildstar phenomenon where all of the people who tried the beta but hated it made a single "this game is shitty" post and then never revisited it again. Negative Nancy's need their fix.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw today.....and it's not good or bad.5/10
RLM already covered everything imo
Tarkin, mon mothma being there ok. Makes sense to the story, they were both high figures from each side. Still don't know why Leia wasn't more important but appeared inside a ship, in a middle of a fucking warzone lol

3P0 and R2D2 it's totally fanboy service, pointless and doesn't add anything to the story. If they wanted to shove them on screen, should have been at end, at Leia's side.
Darth Vader scene....oh well....fanboys needed something to jerk off, right?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Tarkin, mon mothma being there ok. Makes sense to the story, they were both high figures for each side. Still don't know why Leia wasn't more important but appeared inside a ship, in a middle of a fucking warzone lol

Yeah it doesn't make much sense within the context of the movie. I immediately wondered the same. But it is explained in the novelization. Leia's ship had been badly damaged on one of her missions, to the point that it wasn't spaceworthy. Admiral Raddus had gone to assist them and her ship was in the docking bay of his capital ship being repaired. Raddus was very much in an "all hands on deck" mood when he left the Yavin base and they were rushing to get the Tantive IV fixed so it could join the battle.

But that doesn't help that part of the movie. And it's something that could have been conveyed with a few lines of dialog. It's a case of wanting to hold something back for a reveal and it hurting the story in other ways.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Fucking hot damn this movie has sure triggered the edgelords on this forum. Usually, when I think a movie sucks, I might make a quick comment about it and then quickly move on with my life.