Star Wars Squadrons

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So how did logging into your EA account work for you? Or are you playing offline? because I can confirm that there was a serious misalignment issue for the mouse on the login and I had to guess where to click to focus on the fields.
There was no logging into my EA Account? Origin wasn't launched at all either? I signed up for EA Play recently on Steam, and also linked my Steam and Origin account together, so maybe that was it and I was already logged in somehow?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Played this drunk. That is all. Also met @Tuco s dad on discord lol that was awesome.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
i got it earlier today basically on a whim... i REALLY wish it had 3rd person but whatever
The whole point was a faithful tribute to X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter. Why the fuck would it have 3rd person?

Unfortunately it has nothing close to the epic campaign storyline of Tie Fighter, which was based on the only Star Wars novels that were actually good...

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
KNow what I want in my video games?

Politics.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

Politics.
It's two copies of this game they won't sell, because the bar has to be higher "just ok" to over the "Muh agenda" level of politics. Fuck these people and their putting politics in every.blessed.thing.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They really do need to work on making genuinely compelling Imperial officers. They come close with Grey who is dedicated to the Empire due to the lack of justice on his homeworld but even still they go all wonky with 'if you have power you are right'.

Somewhere in the Galaxy there has to be an Imperial base where they are the good guys and the rebels really are a bunch of lawless murderers.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Politics.
1601763630131.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so just to be clear on this fleet battle thing, if you go for capital ships without your side having a full bar, you just get 1-shot no matter what?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yes. Well if you go against the current stage of the attack. The bar will start to move the other direction during the stage unless you are really proactive about killing the enemy squadron while also working on the cap

yaph

Molten Core Raider
TIE Fighter takes place in between the original trilogy events. The Thrawn books take place after RotJ. Lucas was still the final ok on all Star Wars lore so that cannon, video game, and extended universe lore all fit together nicely.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game is fun and plays exactly as advertised in multiplayer. I'm not sure what people were expecting, unless they were expecting a 40 dollar game to have a 50 hour campaign along with the multiplayer?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was just hoping for more minority representation and twice as many gender neutral pilots, honestly. Didn't see a single Muslim, either. Pretty disappointed in this.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users