Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Bad Batch arc was quite good. Lots of really dynamic 'camera work' that showcases just how much better at overall cinematography they've gotten. Id like to think that, as rejects, they never got the chip and also managed to survive past the Clone Wars.

Fadaar

That guy
o god ep 10 and beyond are going to be siiiiick

also I think we all know which route ep 9 is gonna go...

so I guess once we hit ep 9 we're officially into Revenge of the Sith timeline wise

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ep5 was a lot of fun.

I remember hating Ahsoka so much at the beginning. Now she's easily one of my favorite characters in Star Wars. That being said, it was an enjoyable episode. It felt a little too "filler" for a final season episode though, but I know it's basically just a quick catch up episode to show what happened after she left the Order.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like how the fandom is shitting all over Luminara now, especially since she was Bariss' master and some of the interactions with her in previous episodes are shown in a wholly different light

xtglver0juq41.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm holding out until all 4 are out. From what I've heard, Filoni and co wrote and produced this final arc more as a single movie than 4 separate episodes, like everything else they've done. Plus I also have Son of Dathomir being delivered in a few days, and although its not canon anymore it will lead directly into this with a few slight changes. From all indications this series is going out on an epic note.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
New epsiode was finally what I was hoping the entire arc would be, no filler and lots of explosions. It is really cool how it is in parallel with ROTS

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
New epsiode was finally what I was hoping the entire arc would be, no filler and lots of explosions. It is really cool how it is in parallel with ROTS

Oh man that was a great first part. Ahsoka just owning shit and seeing Rex and his company backing her up were great. These last 4 episodes are gonna be epic.

I'm holding out until all 4 are out. From what I've heard, Filoni and co wrote and produced this final arc more as a single movie than 4 separate episodes, like everything else they've done. Plus I also have Son of Dathomir being delivered in a few days, and although its not canon anymore it will lead directly into this with a few slight changes. From all indications this series is going out on an epic note.

Yeah the intro for the first ep has the Star Wars movie Lucasfilm intro and the Clone Wars title is all in red. You can tell these are gonna be slotted into a DVD movie or something.

Also the upcoming episode synopsis reveals that Order 66 will be shown during this arc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

How is Son of Dathomir no longer canon?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
How is Son of Dathomir no longer canon?
Its Darkhorse Comics, and was one of the last things published before Disney bought everything. But specifically, things involving the Pykes and Ahsoka's lightsabers colors have been overwritten in the novels and movies since. Like I said, minor changes that don't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

Edit : It just got delivered and the collection is published by Disney/ Marvel, but the individual comics that it encompasses are shown as published by Darkhorse. Having said that, the changes I mentioned still are correct.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its Darkhorse Comics, and was one of the last things published before Disney bought everything. But specifically, things involving the Pykes and Ahsoka's lightsabers colors have been overwritten in the novels and movies since. Like I said, minor changes that don't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

Edit : It just got delivered and the collection is published by Disney/ Marvel, but the individual comics that it encompasses are shown as published by Darkhorse. Having said that, the changes I mentioned still are correct.

It was published in 2014, Disney bought Star Wars in 2012. Son of Dathomir is canon.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Jesus fucking Christ give Filoni a movie already. The intro to this was just about perfect.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Counter Point: The last 4 episodes. Also his episode of Mando wasn't good.
The last 4 episodes were fine. They were necessary to reintro and explain what Ahsoka had been up to since she was cut out of season 6. This season is pretty much all about Rex and Ahsoka. I guess to further their bond leading into what happens in Rebels.