Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Supposedly pre-sales for tickets kick off on Monday along with release of a new trailer and the final one-sheet.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wonder how hard it will be to notice. Seeing as how it will be compared to the prequals which were obviously god awful it wont be hard to seem better/good.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I edited because I watched so many times the plinkett reviews, that I actually thought the prequels were canon and boba fett was a maori, even though we never see his face in ESB and ROTJ lol this shows how enjoyable those videos are.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Guessing the rumors are true on the trailer, saw a commercial for Good Morning America (ABC/Disney) that Monday they have a special Star Wars Surprise.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
CRnJ5ZyUcAAa-M0.jpg:large

Is that another Death Star? Where the fuck is Luke in all those posters and stuff. I smell a twist!

Column_sl

shitlord
You would think the Empire would have learned after the last 2 death stars that they should go with a different design.

And damn me for checking this thread again, and getting smoilered

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Apparently it's not another Death Star, it's a superweapon built inside a hollowed-out ice planet, where "Starkiller Base" is located in the movie. If rumors are to be believed, the superweapon destroys, you guessed it, stars. Also it looks like it has a force field around it to protect it, and hopefully this time the First Order did not install the shield generator on a planet full of murderous teddy bears.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently it's not another Death Star, it's a superweapon built inside a hollowed-out ice planet, where "Starkiller Base" is located in the movie. If rumors are to be believed, the superweapon destroys, you guessed it, stars. Also it looks like it has a force field around it to protect it, and hopefully this time the First Order did not install the shield generator on a planet full of murderous teddy bears.
Yes, but did they leave in the exhaust port? Having a hole in your ship where a torpedo can be dropped in that destroys your mega cannon, seems a little short sighted.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I really am getting a definite Bastilla Shan (from Knights of the Old Republic) Jedi Consular sort of vibe from Rey. Be particularly cool if the Consular type of Jedi becomes semi-canon. That does look very Death-Star ish, but yeah I can see it as a hollowed out ice planet necessary to cool your star destroying super weapon because ice is much colder than space...

Well it is a semi-fantasy space opera

Also what the hell is on Leia's head? I know the Amidala women are known for odd hairstyles but good lord.

Caliane

CRnJ5ZyUcAAa-M0.jpg:large

Is that another Death Star? Where the fuck is Luke in all those posters and stuff. I smell a twist!
This sucks. For fucks sake poster making is dead/incompetent.

1. lensflare.
2.is the staff/sword tangent intentional? that I even have to ask, is bad.
3. why is Harrison fords head so prominent? Dead center, high contrast, large size, mostclear/least obfuscated by lighting effects. Is Han solo the main character?
4. Sizing is all wrong. Biggest to smallest, top to bottom. Scale is off. Troopers need to be bigger. mid chars slide down a bit, so 3 bg chars seem larger and more of the focus.
5. odd angles of the swords.
6. colors. red saber, orange sun/staff, blue saber, green blaster fire. that green shouldnt be there. Red saber should have been color adjusted to be more orange as well.
7. looks like someone vomited rainbow confetti and characters on the poster.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Seriously, if this is another <solar system object> destroyer/super weapon plot, this movie is going to have actually cause seed to be spilled for me to forgive that lazy bullshit plotting.