Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
If that's true, yeah they have no idea what to do with SW, and people who probably could make something decent out of it won't touch it in its current state or simply aren't allowed.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Hell, that’s pretty much all JJ does is rip off other better movies/directors. Particularly Spielberg. He admittedly ripped off Lucas for TFA. Why not go back to the Spielberg well one more time and rip him off again too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
If that's true, yeah they have no idea what to do with SW, and people who probably could make something decent out of it won't touch it in its current state or simply aren't allowed.

There's nothing TO do with it. The IP is ruined. The only value it has left as entertainment is laughing at how much of a shitstorm it has become.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That potential "script reveal" seems extremely likely.

Fuck, what a terrible trilogy hahaha

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
520bf85a9f7759b20047a58bbf6263ed.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That actually makes a lot of sense. But it doesn't mean it's true. But yeah. If that's what they're doing, then this thing is toast. Nobody gonna be happy with a space broadcast for closure on luke or leia

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That sounds like Solo meets Glass with a lot of wandering in the desert in between.

• 1Like

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Another good theory I was listening to yesterday from Jack Posobiec that aligns very well with this spoiler. Basically “Skywalker” will become the new SJW substitute for Jedi. You can be Skywalker. I can be Skywalker. Anyone can become Skywalker. All of us can become Skywalker. ((The Rise of Skywalker!))

Fadaar

That guy
Empire, yes, First Order, no. Rebels or Resistance are both fags, however.

I like the Empire for their ships and organizational structure. However they have a knack for losing.

edit: Didn't they already do that whole plot in some movie called Serenity? Much like Star Wars, all the characters we like died along the way too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't see anything true in the "leaks"

He had TFA's script, but he's got dick on Episode 9.

Don't spoiler anything-- he's got fucking nothing.

*flicks toothpick*

• 1EyeRoll

Caliane

IMG-20190413-WA0003.jpg
Highly possible this can happen, Disney and Kunt Kennedy are beyond retarded.
sounds fine for a standalone movie. Its just an utterly awful idea for a finale of a trilogy. (henlogy?)

Leaked end credits.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I lost pretty much any genuine interest in Star Wars the night Phantom Menace came out. Rogue One was ok, I guess. New trailer looks meh.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users