Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once again the only smart option for Disney would be to go the Knights of the Old Republic route and set new movies some few thousand years in the past.. Then they are free to go apeshit on SJW donkey fuckers and retard level light sabers or whatever the fuck they want.. Stop trying to piss on everyones childhood.

Except then everyone will point out how their movies fucking suck compared to the animated shorts that EA puts out for TOR.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
also a big reveal like that this early has to be a trolljob or a twist, which itself is still a kind of spoiler. A reveal like that this far from the release reeks of either stupidity or desperation.
It's not Khan. Stop ruining my mystery box. It's not Khan!

Ok, it's Khan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Don't your movies have to at least be watchable for people to want to buy the toys though?

The market research thus far has indicated that no, no they do not.

edit - sorta, I've definitely seen my share of Star Wars figures on clearance but that may be due to over supply. People are definitely buying some of this shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh I liked lost for what it was at the time. It got sort of silly toward the end, but still a good compelling and interesting premise among the sea of shit on TV. Same could be said for fringe. But I get it, not all things will be liked by everyone.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I feel the ending of Lost devalues the beginnings because it makes it clear the writers were just flinging shit on the screen(which became apparent in later movies by the same crew), not someone with a vision that they just couldn't figure out how to wrap up properly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
While I think this is a more plausible scenario, they already did that scene in the last movie. I'm sure that wouldn't stop them from doing it again though.

I feel like it was more foreshadow in the second, and trilogy is going to end on a full blown lovers quarrel. The whole movie plot will basically be just that, rather than being the subplot.

If I recall correctly, I remember that this cast is suppose to be part of two trilogies. I don't care enough to research, but the first trilogy was to tie off the OG, so that the next is just Disney IP. So I'm assuming they're just going to get these two some quick story, then we are gonna have another trilogy of Kylo Rey the buddy op duo. I don't think Disney has the balls to kill off either their princess or prince. It's too marketable for them.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Didn't think that this could look any worse than it does.... I was wrong.

rsehrehrseh.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The market research thus far has indicated that no, no they do not.

edit - sorta, I've definitely seen my share of Star Wars figures on clearance but that may be due to over supply. People are definitely buying some of this shit.

IIRC, toy makers lost their asses on products for the last film.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont think kids these days are into SW as we were back in the 80s, lol. They are innundated with top tier sci fi, hero, type shit these days so the SW bullshit is just another sci fi movie. Its def not like it was in the 80s.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I really did like Rogue one and Solo movies though. I would like to see more Solo adventures. Would make a good Disney + show for a few seasons.

• 1Seriously?

Caliane

Why do they keep inventing new retard level light sabers? Kylo Ren's was dumb enough when it was introduced now this abomination. Starwars is dead, it died with Disney... I mean for fucks sake as bad as the prequels were they look like goddamn Rembrandt's when compared to these dumpster fires.
toys I guess.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hehe all of you faggots will see this movie, lets not kid ourselves. You will see it, some of you even twice, and then come here and bitch about how bad it was, etc, etc...

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hehe all of you faggots will see this movie, lets not kid ourselves. You will see it, some of you even twice, and then come here and bitch about how bad it was, etc, etc...

I have not seen Ep 8 or Solo.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

Rey has no parents because she's a cloned experiment by Palpatine from a project that came to fruition after his death, and the Darth Rey in the trailer is another (evil) clone. You heard it here first, folks!
this is my expectation.

Dark force heir, who turns to the light.
Ruins of Deathstar, has many evil Rey clones, in stasis, that wake up. She and Ben have to fight them off, in a terrible CGI fight ala Mr. Smith clones.
She wins effortlessly of course. Ben gets a sexy scar from the fight.