Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Some of you guys are straight corny with the whole, if somebody kidnaps me and forces me to watch star wars clockwork orange style I may watch it. Just shut the fuck up with that stuff and go watch the movie because no ones buying the bullshit.

• 4Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's also no such thing as a non-CGI scene in a movie like this. Everything is touched up/altered somehow, and it's sounding like there's gonna be a major time crunch to be able to get everything smoothed out before release.

Is it that ridiculous when the planned future of the franchise they spent over 4 billion dollars on rests almost entirely on this movie being a resounding success?
they have done complete reshoots before, such as solo or john carter, but i didnt think it could be done this close to the release date.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trailer didn't even look like anything special. We already saw them fighting on the old Death Star in previous trailer, a lot of the rest is Rey running around doing shit...and the Resistance has suddenly grown again.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Certainly seems to line up with the common spoilers out there.

Given that those made me shrug, that's not changing my current opinion to wait until proven otherwise.

Araxen

Trailer looked decent, but the entire story through the first two movies has been ass. There is ZERO chance the third movie is going to be even remotely good.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's on my bday. I've seen the other 2 on my bday. Might as well complete the cycle.
1221.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trailer looked decent, but the entire story through the first two movies has been ass. There is ZERO chance the third movie is going to be even remotely good.
trailers usually give you an idea of whats going on. all i saw was memberberries and randos from the disney trilogy going "WOOOOOOO!"

on the bright side Plinkett will be returning in 2020

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
No idea what was going on in the trailer. I usually respond "warmly" to trailers... that was, eh? Lots of cool shit, but nothing really cohesive?

At the end was that mecha-Hitler-Palpatine? If they just go totally off the wall, might be it's only saving grace.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

I'm ready for this LEAKED abomination to all be true:

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I had no reaction to that trailer. I just don't care about anyone other than Chewy at this point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Some of you guys are straight corny with the whole, if somebody kidnaps me and forces me to watch star wars clockwork orange style I may watch it. Just shut the fuck up with that stuff and go watch the movie because no ones buying the bullshit.
I love Star Wars and I still haven't seen Rogue One, The Last Jedi or Solo.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I love Star Wars and I still haven't seen Rogue One, The Last Jedi or Solo.

I can vouch for Rogue One as being "a decent movie." None of the characters are particularly likable, or even memorable, but at least the movie has a defined purpose which is to show how they got the plans for the first death star so they could destroy it. There's some interesting "early jedi" ideas, and then the ending was actually really good, and the last 90-120 seconds or so may be the best in any Star Wars movie, ever. Total fan service. Give it watch. The other two are pure shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users