Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Fadaar

That guy
I'm trying to remember when I first saw that, because the internet said 2014 but I swear it's older than that.

Same. Maybe it's one of those pre-existing things like Thrawn or kyber crystals that got adopted into the canon after the Disney acquisition.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same. Maybe it's one of those pre-existing things like Thrawn or kyber crystals that got adopted into the canon after the Disney acquisition.

The link I found specifically said his first name didn't exist in legends. Which doesn't seem right but I can't say for sure when I first heard the name.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at least Mandolorian is ok for now. bitch got punted to the back seat.
the-mandalorian-george-lucas.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Izo will be really upset when he finds out this movie is also rumored to be released in Japan a week before the US. probably be a stream for it too.

Looking forward to syncing up a Russian cam with a Japanese-English release version audio track.

Gotta get the best of both worlds again like TLJ. The screeners were so poor for TLJ you had to mishmash good audio with a really good cam that just didn't have it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looking forward to syncing up a Russian cam with a Japanese-English release version audio track.

Gotta get the best of both worlds again like TLJ. The screeners were so poor for TLJ you had to mishmash good audio with a really good cam that just didn't have it.
the nips will have an excellent quality cam, hell they probably will get a screener out as well. they dont give a fuck.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My buddy watched the last jedi on a cam streaming site and there was some old mexican lady commenting in Spanish the whole time, think the maid on family guy. Made the movie watchable, he doesn't remember anything else about the movie but her.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah already been ranting about it elsewhere. Funny thing is I've barely read any EU because so much of it is just absolute trash.

They revealed his first name in the 2014 book Tarkin.
It was revealed in the prequels supplemental material, it's in the Plinkett reviews.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Behind the scenes of TLJ with Mark Hamill recognizing what Rian Smallman did to him.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Not that this thread takes the lore seriously for the most part, but in the amazing novel Darth Plagueis novel (seriously one of the best SW books I've read, including the Thrawn trilogy), Palpatine's background and origins are explored much more.

His first name is indeed Sheev since that was revealed in a previous book by another author, but he resented his family and rejected everything about them, including the name Palpatine, in his youth. He eventually met Darth Plagueis (not yet knowing he was a Sith Lord) and as he grew up and some events happened that I'll not spoil, he eventually came to embrace the heritage of his family name but rejected still his given name (as he deeply hated his father who had chosen the name).

So that's why he's only ever called "Palpatine" outside of that one book where Tarkin calls him Sheev (which would probably call for getting his wrinkly ass sith-lightning'ed considering how much Palpatine despises that name outside of that book).

Read Darth Plagueis, it even makes the midichlorians tolerable no joke.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
at least Mandolorian is ok for now. bitch got punted to the back seat.
the-mandalorian-george-lucas.jpg

Add Kevin Feige to this image and Star Wars might have a chance. I just really hate they somewhat tainted the original story. Honestly, they should have fan serviced the crap out of these three movies IF they were going to make them otherwise, it would have been safer to let these guys run these spin offs like the Mandalorian and it would have been much less damaging.

I agree with Boogie2988. The Fallen Order and Mandalorian give me hope for the universe but nothing is going to change with what they've done to 7-9 as part of the original trilogy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Add Kevin Feige to this image and Star Wars might have a chance. I just really hate they somewhat tainted the original story. Honestly, they should have fan serviced the crap out of these three movies IF they were going to make them otherwise, it would have been safer to let these guys run these spin offs like the Mandalorian and it would have been much less damaging.

I agree with Boogie2988. The Fallen Order and Mandalorian give me hope for the universe but nothing is going to change with what they've done to 7-9 as part of the original trilogy.
Give it 10 years, 10-12 are out and ppl hail 7-9 as they do the prequels now. Jar-jar-binks up in this bitch.

• 1Dislike

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo will be really upset when he finds out this movie is also rumored to be released in Japan a week before the US. probably be a stream for it too.
Hehe. Well. I'm scheduled for surgery movie night in Eurocuckistan, so, yeah.

How many times do you plan on going?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hehe. Well. I'm scheduled for surgery movie night in Eurocuckistan, so, yeah.

How many times do you plan on going?
going? you mean heading to the toilet to barf? hopefully not too often. i plan on only streaming this once and like the last film, i will watch it just for the lolz

• 1Worf