Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
You literally wouldn’t do this with any other movie. You’re sad Rian Johnson ruined your movie franchise and your throwing a tantrum by not using spoiler tags. In every other movie thread, rumored spoilers would be spoiler tagged. They used to even be in this thread. Quit being a bitch

No I wouldn't actually, because if I didn't want to a movie to be spoiled.. I would, get this, I know, it might be hard, but stay with me on this, not read the thread!......
Rumors and speculation don't bother me, doesn't matter what movie or book or show or game or whatever, they seem to bother you so maybe you should stop being the bitch and stop reading the thread until the first week of the movie, when the real spoiler posts should be up.

In the meantime guess we can talk about something more productive and safe for you, how about Rey's butt?

REY.jpg

Do you also go on twitter and tell those people to spoiler their tweets too?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
No I wouldn't actually, because if I didn't want to a movie to be spoiled.. I would, get this, I know, it might be hard, but stay with me on this, not read the thread!......
Rumors and speculation don't bother me, doesn't matter what movie or book or show or game or whatever, they seem to bother you so maybe you should stop being the bitch and stop reading the thread until the first week of the movie, when the real spoiler posts should be up.

In the meantime guess we can talk about something more productive and safe for you, how about Rey's butt?

View attachment 234654

Do you also go on twitter and tell those people to spoiler their tweets too?

You don’t read threads for movies you haven’t seen? So I’ll never find you in a thread for a movie you’re interested in that hasn’t been released yet? Bullshit.

Her ass looks surprisingly good. I assumed she was mostly curveless

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Since we're on the topic, I check this thread now and then BEFORE the movie expecting to see teasers, trailers, and the occasionnal youtuber video and comments about how KK is ruining this franchise, or making fun of TLJ some more, or stuff like that.... leaks should be spoilered or be in their own thread in my humble opinion.

Now when the movie's out, you should definitely expect some spoilers after a few days have passed, but just because a lot of you think something is shitty and you personally don't care about the story anymore doesn't mean everyone is on the same boat. I think TLJ was embarassingly bad but I'd still like to have a good time in ROTS and it would be nice not to get spoiled.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Read the second sentence...

giphy.gif
Yeah, I’m telling you you’re full of shit.

And for you muppets saying “hurr, they’re just rumors, not spoilers” I can’t believe I have to explain this to you. If someone posts a rumor that ends up being true, then it completely takes the chance of that plot point being a surprise out of the equation. Are we pretending that being caught off guard by a plot turn isn’t a potentially important part of a story? If there were “rumors” that Vader was Luke’s father before Empire came out, would that moment have had the same impact? No. Because the idea has already been put in your head, you’ve completely lost the ability to be surprised by it.
Stop being gross little cunts

Jive Turkey

Karen
Since we're on the topic, I check this thread now and then BEFORE the movie expecting to see teasers, trailers, and the occasionnal youtuber video and comments about how KK is ruining this franchise, or making fun of TLJ some more, or stuff like that.... leaks should be spoilered or be in their own thread in my humble opinion.

Now when the movie's out, you should definitely expect some spoilers after a few days have passed, but just because a lot of you think something is shitty and you personally don't care about the story anymore doesn't mean everyone is on the same boat. I think TLJ was embarassingly bad but I'd still like to have a good time in ROTS and it would be nice not to get spoiled.

I always avoid threads after the movie comes out if I plan on seeing it. I still personally use spoiler tags after the release at least for a little while. But if I went into a thread and saw something I didn’t want to see, my reaction would be “fuck. I knew I shouldn’t have looked I there”

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I always avoid threads after the movie comes out if I plan on seeing it. I still personally use spoiler tags after the release at least for a little while. But if I went into a thread and saw something I didn’t want to see, my reaction would be “fuck. I knew I shouldn’t have looked I there”

That's exactly what I was saying. :emoji_smile:

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I stayed away from the GoT and a couple marvel movie threads until I saw the episode or movie. It's not that hard.
Do you really have no self control to not click on this thread for 2 weeks?

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I stayed away from the GoT and a couple marvel movie threads until I saw the episode or movie. It's not that hard.

No you're right about avoiding threads in the weeks prior to release.. however, this leaks situation without any spoilers has been going on in this thread for months. Even before the first teaser.

Jive Turkey

Karen

Or you could just use spoiler tags so other people can still participate in other aspects of the discussion. Do you really have no self control? Or are you just being a foot stamping baby?
The difference AFTER the movie comes out is that it's clear that people would want to discuss the plot of the movie they had just seen and so un tagged spoilers would be more probable

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Here's a spoiler:

-This fucking movie will be an abomination that will make TLJ look like a fucking masterpiece.
-RT will have this dumb shit at 80+ percent because all the SJW media will sperg over how amazing it is.
-The movie will make over a fucking billion.
-This forum will have enough meme material for the next 10 years

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
You're the foot stomping baby demanding everyone use spoiler tags around you because you have no self control to not click on a link for 2 weeks. Just stop already, turn off your internet and head into the closet safe room until the movie is released.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
You're the foot stomping baby demanding everyone use spoiler tags around you because you have no self control to not click on a link for 2 weeks. Just stop already, turn off your internet and head into the closet safe room until the movie is released.

Okay, you win, big fella. Being considerate of other people is for losers! You keep doing you!

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We're just trying to save you from giving these assholes money. Tell you what big boy, we won't spoil any more if you promise to only pirate this piece of fucking garbage.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You're being a gigantic faggot. The custom has always been spoilers before release.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users