Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
did star wars hit a billion yet?

No it actually came in 2m under the projected 920m for the weekend.

1578254437581.png

Legs are dropping faster than expected.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Still amazes me how such a piece of shit can make 900+ million dollars

People are pants on head fucking retarded.

• 9Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 13 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why did they make these movies if they were going to do such a bad job of it?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah but greedy jews are supposed to be good at making movies. That's how that whole town was built!
because they stopped listening to the money and started listening to what twitter fools were saying. their plans were diversiy first, story second.
its why disney is talking about LGBTQ+ Marvel movies now instead of GOOD Marvel movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This turd is gonna gross less than Shrek 2, Furious 7, Aquaman, and the fucking JUMANJI REBOOT.

Some heads better roll at Disney over this.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Still grossing too much considering the steaming pile of shit it is.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
According to this guy, ROS might not even top Rogue1's numbers when adjusted for inflation.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Forget Rose, give me a Paige Tico prequel, that's something I might watch. TLJ went screaming downhill after her sacrifice in the beginning of the film. The music-only sequence of her part makes for a better movie than the whole:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why did they make these movies if they were going to do such a bad job of it?
They did a great job of it.

When you attack an enemy country, you take critical nodes of infrastructure, that's what Star Wars is for nerd culture.

They feminised and diversified it effectively. Just like Marvel Comics, Magic the Gathering, Ghostbusters etc etc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They did a great job of it.

When you attack an enemy country, you take critical nodes of infrastructure, that's what Star Wars is for nerd culture.

They feminised and diversified it effectively. Just like Marvel Comics, Magic the Gathering, Ghostbusters etc etc
Okay, but MTG, aside from printing a handful of really dumb cards the past few years, has continued to be an excellent product despite being taken over by a bunch of SJWs. (And they have an excuse, it is literally Seattle.)

They've launched a wildly successful digital product and managed to actually get a bunch of female players into the game, two things thought basically impossible only a few years ago.

The very highest levels of competitive play have suffered since the shift to a more streamer-focused model, but a whole bunch of those players would have left anyway since probably half of them were cheaters to some degree.

Comic books have been in the shitter since the 90s. Ghostbusters... I dunno, there's been worse movies than that. Shitty thing to do to a franchise that's been desperate for a sequel for a long time but not actually the worst movie ever made.

Star Wars though, these movies are unwatchably bad. To do worse than the prequels is a feat I had not thought possible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Okay, but MTG, aside from printing a handful of really dumb cards the past few years, has continued to be an excellent product despite being taken over by a bunch of SJWs. (And they have an excuse, it is literally Seattle.)

They've launched a wildly successful digital product and managed to actually get a bunch of female players into the game, two things thought basically impossible only a few years ago.

The very highest levels of competitive play have suffered since the shift to a more streamer-focused model, but a whole bunch of those players would have left anyway since probably half of them were cheaters to some degree.

Comic books have been in the shitter since the 90s. Ghostbusters... I dunno, there's been worse movies than that. Shitty thing to do to a franchise that's been desperate for a sequel for a long time but not actually the worst movie ever made.

Star Wars though, these movies are unwatchably bad. To do worse than the prequels is a feat I had not thought possible.

It amazes me there are nerds so fucking nerdy they watch other people play games so fucking faggy like MTG. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user