Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait 2 years for Civ 6 to be on super sale after the hype dies down because it will include all the DLC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Hey if anyone wants Civ VI for $12 then It's pretty damn good.

You can also use my referral if you want to make me happy: Humble Monthly

Civ VI is better than Civ V was at launch, but worse than Civ V is with all the DLC.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I had a bunch of fun in Civ VI when it launched, especially with synergizing the new districts, but it's hard to beat a complete Civ V in overall quality.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Civ 5 is a much better game and cheaper all around. Wait until civ 6 complete comes out and then skip it anyway and wait for 7 and hope it’s better.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If you're not a turd then it's worth taking a look at it. It actually changed quite a lot but it's still good.

It actually feels like a different title unlike Beyond Earth which was copypaste Civ in space. New expansion is coming out relatively soon too, so if you want to wait and take a look you can then.

$12 is pretty cheap still though.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm debating getting Factorio. And the reason I'm not pulling the trigger is because I know that will be the rest of my winter.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm debating getting Factorio. And the reason I'm not pulling the trigger is because I know that will be the rest of my winter.

Factorio is fantastic, especially co-operatively with friends.

Spent way too many hours playing that already.

Oldbased

> Than U
Never played it but I have some friends who did and did so for like 2 months straight without coming up for air. It must have been decent.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The first and second King's Bounty games were great. The combat was fantastic.

Rime

<Donor>
I thoroughly enjoyed all of the King's Bounty games up to Dark Side. Way, way too many balance issues in Dark Side to really enjoy it.

Oldbased

> Than U
A wonderful pellet farmer gifted me Rimworld weeks back after my post here. Game is legit. 150 hours since December 23rd. I think I finally figured out everything around hour 70.
Some small quirks I hope they fix eventually mostly dealing with stacking and hauling but there is workarounds using zoning but just a pita. I haven't used mods yet, that'll come after I complete my current game.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arkham Knight w/dlc is 14 bucks on humble, anyone know if they ever got around to unfucking it on PC, or is it still an embarrassing mess?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Arkham Knight w/dlc is 14 bucks on humble, anyone know if they ever got around to unfucking it on PC, or is it still an embarrassing mess?
I play it on PC seems fine to me, not sure when the problems were or when fix was applied, but I have zero issue with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I play it on PC seems fine to me, not sure when the problems were or when fix was applied, but I have zero issue with it.

The PC port at release was so bad that Steam offered an unconditional refund to anyone who bought it, but if you're not seeing any problems than they probably did get around to patching it up.