Dungeons Rats
Jagged Alliance 2
The Age of Decadence
Learn Japanese to Survive
Hirgana Battle Halcyon 6
Star Wars: KOTOR
Deus Ex Human Rev. Director's Cut
Kingdom Come Deliverance $13 bundle price

Never bought anything from them. Guessing the mystery bundles for super cheap are the bottom of the barrel games?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought a couple games from them and didn't have an issue. They were called bundle stars before rebranding to Fanatical

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
celeste and Inside are free on epic game store this week, i got it as part of GWG a few months ago now just need it on PS+ to complete the "indie games on every platform" trifecta

free dirt rally steam key from humble

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Reworked Steam library coming on the 17th.

1567694651858.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting. I've always felt like the library display really sucked. This seems like a slight improvement

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How good is Celeste really?
The reviews for the game are phenomenal. 9.5's, 10/10, etc. I grabbed the free copy from Epic and loaded it up.

It is a hardcore platformer. I was trying to play on the keyboard and it was a bit of a nightmare. Seems like a controller required type of game. I only played 20 minutes but must have died 50 times to fall deaths. It is not very punishing though, because you instantly re-spawn in the small puzzle room you are on.

I guess if you REALLY like 8-bit platformers, it is a good one. I don't think I will return to it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The reviews for the game are phenomenal. 9.5's, 10/10, etc. I grabbed the free copy from Epic and loaded it up.

It is a hardcore platformer. I was trying to play on the keyboard and it was a bit of a nightmare. Seems like a controller required type of game. I only played 20 minutes but must have died 50 times to fall deaths. It is not very punishing though, because you instantly re-spawn in the small puzzle room you are on.

I guess if you REALLY like 8-bit platformers, it is a good one. I don't think I will return to it.
Yeah, I also grabbed it since it was free. Not sure it’s a game I’ll enjoy, but I figure any game that highly reviewed and praised deserves a try (especially at the price of free).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Interesting. I've always felt like the library display really sucked. This seems like a slight improvement

I have a limited number of games. A tiny fraction of most here I'm guessing. Hard to find games just browsing the store tho. There's such a shitload of $1.99 games that I have no interest in that always show up. I guess if you follow games closer than I do you have an idea what you are looking for.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have a limited number of games. A tiny fraction of most here I'm guessing. Hard to find games just browsing the store tho. There's such a shitload of $1.99 games that I have no interest in that always show up. I guess if you follow games closer than I do you have an idea what you are looking for.

Yeah anymore finding a good game on Steam is like finding a good show on Netflix.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm just happy that I will have image tiles for my games cascaded, I don't mind the adverts because I tend to wishlist a lot of games i'll prob never buy unless it went to like 5$.. I just never cared for the giant info page with a bunch of useless information that is irrelevant for me other than occasionally going to workshop or steam store for them. I guess it will depend on the flow of the ui, and how it works w/ the store page assuming what's new is advertising, and friend activity is in ways advertising.

It's literally the only thing I liked from Epic Store, but its still shit because it feels like it lacks so much other shit.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Couple of duplicate keys if anyone wants. Post if you take them please.

Slay the Spire F8L83-ZKVJC-H8A4C
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice L5WQG-2PIWD-4RF54

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you can get the XBox Game Pass for 2 months for $2 right now. I've been going through the games list and I'm pretty amazed at how many games I've been meaning to play are on there.

In fact, I'd say it'd be $2 that every single person on this board should probably spend. Not sure how you could go wrong.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
GTA San Andreas free on PC if you install Rockstar Social Club Launcher. This is new, this isn't the whatever-thing-it-was-when-you-run-GTA5-on-PC

You have to install the launcher and then "claim" the game for free inside of it.

EErZNkFVUAAT-oO.jpg

note: it wouldn't let me "login" to the launcher at first, I had to first sign in on the website - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com - go through 2 step auth (i have it turned on) and then the launcher would work. weird.

probably also a sign Rockstar is about to announce RDR2 for PC and it'll be Rockstar Launcher exclusive

• 1Like