Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Launch steam with these parameters for something close:

-no-browser +open steam://open/minigameslist

Or you can try this:

Step 1 - Create new Windows desktop shortcut.
Step 2 - Paste steam://open/minigameslist into where it says "Type the location of the item:"
Step 3 - Save the shortcut to wherever you normally have your Steam icon and use it to open Steam. (Optional: Change icon to the Steam icon)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The new layout makes it look like I have more games. That's the only thing I get out of it.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I noticed some games(mostly free to play ones) would not show up in the library list after you uninstall them, but now they do after the update.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the last couple of Steam updates have addressed free play weekend and demos and how they appear / disappear / offer to uninstall from your library.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Squad is a realism shooter, squads with leaders reporting up to a commander, etc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It is, they toned it down a bit to bring it more players and it plays very well for a game in alpha state. Very polished, great gunplay but without a group of friends to goof off with or a good squad some games can suck.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Humble Monthly is changing into Humble Choice. If you are a sub before the switch, you get an exclusive cheaper option w/ more games called Humble Classic.

All games will be visible up front, and the scheme now is you get to pick which games you want to keep, with multiple sub tiers.

View attachment 227072

Here's a referral link: November 2019 Humble Monthly

Non-referral link: November 2019 Humble Monthly

The info page about the change: New Humble Classic Plan | Humble Bundle

This is going into effect on December 6th. FAQ: Humble Choice - Classic Plan FAQ

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Reminds me, does anyone want these?

Edit: gone

1573242348582.png

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow...Ruiner is complete trash. How do craptacular games like this get rated so well? Movement sucks, combat sucks and ALL THE FUCKING TIME I HAVE TO HIT E.

• 1Solidarity