Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw that Steam picked up Ni no Kuni. So if you always wanted to try it, but didn't have a PS3, now's your chance.

Raptor123

Trakanon Raider
Gog.com giving away Freespace 2 for next day. One of best space sims ever made imo

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Really liking the look of the new Game Library interface in the Steam Beta. Everything else feels a lot snappier as well, and so far is glitch free. Def worth a look.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Humble Monthly is changing into Humble Choice. If you are a sub before the switch, you get an exclusive cheaper option w/ more games called Humble Classic.

All games will be visible up front, and the scheme now is you get to pick which games you want to keep, with multiple sub tiers.

1571420159671.png

Here's a referral link: November 2019 Humble Monthly

Non-referral link: November 2019 Humble Monthly

The info page about the change: New Humble Classic Plan | Humble Bundle

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
That makes much more sense. I had 'paused a month' for the last four months, because I had all of the 'big ticket' items in the bundles. Now, if they show them all upfront, if I want the smaller games, I have the option of subscribing for them.

spronk

FPS noob
this month is totally worth it between COD WW2, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot although those are all activision games (china etc). i wonder if you can "pause" a classic sub for a few months or if doing so turns your sub off, and if turning it back on down the road is at $20/mo or $12/mo.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Humble Monthly is changing into Humble Choice. If you are a sub before the switch, you get an exclusive cheaper option w/ more games called Humble Classic.

All games will be visible up front, and the scheme now is you get to pick which games you want to keep, with multiple sub tiers.

View attachment 227072

I used your referral link to sub up that's a solid selection of games this month, none of which I already have for once

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had Humble Monthly for quite a while, and it's one of those things that I never even pay attention to what games I'm getting, but if I get into a spot where I'm not feeling what I got, I go over to it and see what I have available.

Between it, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and everything else coming, it's getting hard to not have a massive back log.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well damn I might finally have to sub to Humble if Classic is limited time only. That's a great deal.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider

used your referral link. been on the fence about it and already bought a few of the regular bundles over time. price of a WoW sub but you get more games out of it... I'll give it a shot for a while.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Steam down. Someone online said it was because of the halloween sale. Couldn't be that much traffic could it?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Steam down. Someone online said it was because of the halloween sale. Couldn't be that much traffic could it?

Happens every sale for a few hours. Its just the storefront that's down. Download and authentication servers for launching games and downloading them is fine.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I got a notification that 11 of my wishlist were on sale I’ve been sitting on forever so I pulled the trigger on a couple. It was definitely chugging while browsing them.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
First world problems. Have X amount left in my steam wallet I thought I would spend during the sale. Everything I'm the least bit interested in is too cheap or too expensive by $1 lol. First world problems. I only have a balance because various people have given me gift cards. I didn't realise till just recently they sell them at the checkout line of the grocery store here. Yeah I'm an out of touch old man.

I got an email several hours after the sale started about wishlist items being on sale. When I finally could get to the steam store it was just the store, no mention of the sale. Eventually that changed. I had no idea the sales generated that much additional traffic. Just me, but I thought sales had kind of dropped off in recent years in quality.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
First world problems. Have X amount left in my steam wallet I thought I would spend during the sale. Everything I'm the least bit interested in is too cheap or too expensive by $1 lol. First world problems. I only have a balance because various people have given me gift cards. I didn't realise till just recently they sell them at the checkout line of the grocery store here. Yeah I'm an out of touch old man.

I got an email several hours after the sale started about wishlist items being on sale. When I finally could get to the steam store it was just the store, no mention of the sale. Eventually that changed. I had no idea the sales generated that much additional traffic. Just me, but I thought sales had kind of dropped off in recent years in quality.

How would it be to cheap by $1? Are you saying you have to spend the exact amount in your wallet? I don’t do gift cards but my balances work fine whether I spend too little or go over and my CC picks up the remainder.