Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/226840/Age_of_Wonders_III/

Age of Wonders 3 free again incase you missed it the last time

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So I have some coupon thing for Assassins creed syndicate. I will NEVER use this. You must use uplay for it, but I have a code for a free copy of the game. It should work (there's no expiration written on it and I never used it) but I can't promise it. It only says that it can be used starting Nov 19 2015.

First direct message gets it, then will edit this post when its no longer available.

Edit: It's been claimed!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fantastic bundle -- Slay the Spire & Squad for $12! I've been wanting to try out Squad.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Origin Vault / Premier additions on 8/20:

• Vampyr – One of the most member-requested titles. As a doctor and a newly-turned Vampyr, you can choose to save the people of London...or feed on them.
  • Overcooked: Gourmet Edition – There’s never too many cooks in this kitchen. Team up with friends to manage the chaos and dish out orders.
  • The Escapists – Smuggle stolen goods, start a riot, or dig a huge underground tunnel. How you escape is up to you.
  • Mugsters – Only you have the tools to outrun (and outsmart) the aliens that have enslaved humanity in this physics-based action-puzzler.
  • Yoku’s Island Express – Follow Yoku through Mokumana Island as he seeks to awaken an ancient deity in an open-world pinball adventure.
  • Dear Esther – Wander onto a desolate island, and discover a purely story-driven experience about love, loss and redemption.
  • Renowned Explorers: International Society – Launch historic expeditions around the world, find treasure and face unique conflicts along the way.
Exclusively for Origin Access Premier subscribers:
  • Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition – Take on the Chaos hordes solo or recruit friends to wield magic and restore order to a war-ravaged world. Magnus Edition includes the Deluxe pack and the Season Pass.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
  • Renowned Explorers: International Society – Launch historic expeditions around the world, find treasure and face unique conflicts along the way.

This is a really great game that people should give a shot. It's hard to describe but it's a mix of tactical combat, rogue-like, and adventure games. Even once you master certain aspects, there's a decent amount of replayability. If you love to min/max and try new combos, there's tons of characters and abilities to try and synergize. Plus, you can play through a complete game in 2-3 hours.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder when Steam will launch a subscription game library / bundle service.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

worth?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

worth?
I really enjoyed Pillars 1. If you are in to Baldurs Gate style games, it's well worth it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

worth?

I just finished the game 2 days ago, I really liked it. My vote is worth.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bastion has to be worth it at $3 right?

Steam sale on Supergiant games, includes Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre, $3, $4, and $6 respectively. or buy them bundled together along with their soundtracks for $19 lol.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
If you have not played Bastion, it is a good game, with an AMAZING soundtrack.

I could not get into Transistor and never played Pyre. But I would say Bastion is worth it at even full price.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you have not played Bastion, it is a good game, with an AMAZING soundtrack.

I could not get into Transistor and never played Pyre. But I would say Bastion is worth it at even full price.

I couldn't get into transistor either, but Hades on the other hand is their best game imo.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
seems like a decent bundle

Deus Ex HR
Dungeons Rats
Jagged Alliance 2
The Age of Decadence
Learn Japanese to Survive
Hirgana Battle Halcyon 6
Star Wars: KOTOR