Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your billing date didn't change, so you can 'pay early' to unlock them all now. Otherwise your unlocks will be available when you normally unlocked Humble Monthly stuff.
I pre-paid for a whole year. Do I get everything immediately?

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - ( Steam )

56RKT-L7CZV-YEFZE *claimed*

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I could never be bothered to get that useless fucking track pad to work anywhere close to as effective as a second stick. It killed it completely for me.

But, then again, I give up pretty easy. Bought a wireless Xbox controller and bingbangboom all is well.

Agreed, Steam controller not worth $5.

Mine came in yesterday. It's garbage. I'll fiddle with it a bit more, but I'm amazed it was released in the condition it is in. It feels like one of those game controllers that those cheap knock off game systems the poor kids got for Xmas instead of Nintendo.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Mine came in yesterday. It's garbage. I'll fiddle with it a bit more, but I'm amazed it was released in the condition it is in. It feels like one of those game controllers that those cheap knock off game systems the poor kids got for Xmas instead of Nintendo.

It’s good for $5 but I can’t believe they sold this for $50 or $60 whatever the msrp was. It feels so cheap and ‘clicky’ for what should be a solid mainstream controller. I’d be angry if I paid more than $20 for it. I have much nicer MSRP $30 Bluetooth controllers from Gamesir.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Somebody posted a link to a website that compiled all the digital game sale websites, with the best prices, real-time in one spot. I can't find the link or remember the site now. Help, thanks.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Somebody posted a link to a website that compiled all the digital game sale websites, with the best prices, real-time in one spot. I can't find the link or remember the site now. Help, thanks.

2 whole pages back on my phone.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  1. System Shock (Nightdive Studios)
  2. Eastward (Pixpil/Chucklefish)
  3. Spiritfarer (Thunder Lotus)
  4. Moving Out (SMG Studio/Devm Games/Team17)
  5. Röki (Polygon Treehouse/United Label)
  6. Chicory (Greg Lobanov)
  7. Wooden Nickel (Brain&Brain)
  8. Haven (The Game Bakers)
  9. Heavenly Bodies (2pt Interactive)
  10. Acid Knife (Powerhoof)
  11. The Drifter (Powerhoof)
  12. CARRION (Phobia/Devolver)
  13. SkateBIRD (Glass Bottom Games)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

1. System Shock (Nightdive Studios)
  2. Eastward (Pixpil/Chucklefish)
  3. Spiritfarer (Thunder Lotus)
  4. Moving Out (SMG Studio/Devm Games/Team17)
  5. Röki (Polygon Treehouse/United Label)
  6. Chicory (Greg Lobanov)
  7. Wooden Nickel (Brain&Brain)
  8. Haven (The Game Bakers)
  9. Heavenly Bodies (2pt Interactive)
  10. Acid Knife (Powerhoof)
  11. The Drifter (Powerhoof)
  12. CARRION (Phobia/Devolver)
  13. SkateBIRD (Glass Bottom Games)
I haven't heard of a single one of those, but I guess that's the point?

Vorph

In addition to System Shock, there's also Eastward, Haven, and Carrion that look pretty interesting.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition on GOG.com

$14.99 on GOG right now for the Game of the Year edition. Dec 11 - Jan 2.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition
  • Brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
  • Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
  • Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
  • Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
In addition to System Shock, there's also Eastward, Haven, and Carrion that look pretty interesting.
Yeah I don't have much interest in Carrion but Eastward I saw at E3 or whenever and it looked neat, demo was short but looks like it'll be pretty solid, Haven hadn't hear about but the video looked cool, the demo is alright, story is main concern could be good could be terrible but I liked the gameplay especially the combat. Other stuff don't have too much interest in.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition on GOG.com

$14.99 on GOG right now for the Game of the Year edition. Dec 11 - Jan 2.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition
  • Brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
  • Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
  • Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
  • Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.

I bought it. I played the base game back in 2015 but never played the expansions. I started last night but clicked the expansion only option. Just killed a toad in the sewers, passed out, now I'm on a slavers boat to the middle east.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought it. I played the base game back in 2015 but never played the expansions. I started last night but clicked the expansion only option. Just killed a toad in the sewers, passed out, now I'm on a slavers boat to the middle east.

Give Gaunter O'Dimm a swift kick in the nuts for me.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
IMG_3759.JPG

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The GoFundMe is all in French.

somethingsomethingCanadianHealthCaresomethingsomething

But I am intrigued by this game. I don't know if I've played anything similar, but I know we've photoshopped MMOs as the Titanic before (VG, Pantheon, WHO, etc) so maybe it's worth installing, if just for the lols?

There's probably no F-16s in it, but I'ma tag Utnayan Utnayan anyways. Now he can accurately simulate all of the MMO franchises that failed and sank over the years!

• 1Like