Steam Deals and Digital Sales

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
got lucky they unlocked it without having to go that deep, just provided a recent credit card / receipt of purchase

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Alright, I give up. They got me, with that game they did. Creating an account.
giphy.gif

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's actually Charlie Murphy. Easy to confuse them.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Has anybody installed and run the steam link app on a Raspberry Pi? Wondering how it performs/if it's worth using since I already have a Pi that's doing nothing other than running pi-hole.

spronk

FPS noob
asassins creed syndicate and faeria are free on epic now

you have to click editions to see the free one, kinda annoying since none of the upgraded editions are even available (not worth it).

InnerSpace will be the next free game next week. i haven't spent a penny on EGS and already have a library of like 80 games lol

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How is playing every single AC game even doable for normal players? I've played three now and all of them started with a multi-hour introduction level before you finally find the assassins, slowly (like a proper dimwit) learn about the templars and then finally the actual game begins, which is okay when you skip 3-5 titles per release you actually play, but if I were a fanatic who plays the yearly AC release right away, wouldn't that be irritating?

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I only played through AC4 Black Flag but at least for that title the intro is a bit different since you're not playing as an assassin remembering assassin stuff. The introduction tells you right away almost everything about the templar and guild motivations in the Caribbean and the "tutorial" is more about the new pirate parts of the game.