Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Darksiders Franchise Pack[Darksiders 1+2, All DLC] for $13.19 at Amazon. $5 Editor's Choice promotion code applies if you have it, bringing it down to $8.12. Really cheap. Each game and DLC is an individual Steam code as well, so you can pick and choose what you activate or give away.

Saints Row 3 Complete is also $12.50 and the $5 code applies.Slickdealsfor more details.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I picked up Chivalry, I rock with the ballista, really pisses people off when they explode to death out of no where.
Chivalry is freaking amazing, why not more people talking about it? Just picked it up a few days ago from a friends recommendation, having a blast so far.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I hate gamefly so fucking much
That's a good deal, yeah. Still, payed 5? for War on Cybertron back in August. I'll wait a while longer for a similar offer on Fall of Cybertron with DLCs hopefully. Thanks for the link though, gamefly looks promising :)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That's a good deal, yeah. Still, payed 5? for War on Cybertron back in August. I'll wait a while longer for a similar offer on Fall of Cybertron with DLCs hopefully. Thanks for the link though, gamefly looks promising :)
My problem with gamefly is that they don't sell outside Us/Canada/Mexico
frown.png

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Chivalry is freaking amazing, why not more people talking about it? Just picked it up a few days ago from a friends recommendation, having a blast so far.
It is a blast. There's just not a whole lot to do once you max out your weapons, and play the game modes over and over again. The devs plan on adding a lot more to the game with the intention of the game becoming an E-Sport.

TheRonin

Trakanon Raider
Great Thread. Anyone else have way more games than time to play. My steam list is 50+ titles now. Maybe 5% of them installed on my SSD. Is this a First World Problem? Lol

spronk

FPS noob
yeah it feels like sometimes I am building some sort of digital legacy to give to my children. my steam list is 200+ items and I've only played like 10 of them
frown.png
Steam is fucking smart though, even though a lot of deals are from gmg/amazon now I won't buy it unless it gives a steam key.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I spent 20 minutes going through my Steam list and categorized my games like this:

Finished - self explanatory, if it's a story/linear game that I've finished the main storyline, it goes in there. Most strategy games will go there once I've finished the main campaign and if I don't intend on playing them again, although some that I still pick up from time to time will remain in the Strategy category. Games that I have zero intention of ever playing also go in here.

Misc - games that don't really fit anywhere else. Only has Audiosurf in it.

Multiplayer/Online - Counterstrike and the like. I don't really play those kinds of games anyway.

Strategy - Sim City, Total War games etc that I either haven't finished the main campaign or still play fairly often.

Unfinished - Mostly RPG's and FPS's that I haven't finished the main storyline.

The unfinished category must be at least 50-75 games and the strategy one is 25+. "Finished" might be 30 games.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lets see.

Favorites: All the games I'm currently playing. Usually 1 or 2 from a given genre (rts, fps, rpg) 8 games currently
Multi: games I've beaten but keep installed for multiplayer with friends. 4 games currently
Neverending: Installed MMOs/F2P MMOs, Beat hazard, Lumines, Dungeons of Dredmor. etc. 9 games.
Finished: Games I've beaten and uninstalled. 57 games, a few "duplicates" (serious sam first encounter, serious sam HD first encounter; dark messiah multi player, dark messiah single player; etc)
Uncatagorized: games yet to be played and any installed demos. 48 games, 5 demos.

Sounds crazy, but considering demos are usually .5-4 hours of play, most FPSs are 9-40 hrs of play, etc; that really isn't *that* much content. 6 months maybe, if I was laid up inside with full-all else to do.

Usually just run with the "installed" filter.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
272 games, mostly unplayed D:

I just use Favorites, Installed and created a category called Archive where I dump shit that I dont want to look at.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Haha...I have a "Meh" category, too. Besides that, I have Outdated, Finished, Play Me!, and Current. I also have a "backburner" folder, but I don't think that's what I called it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I just have Obsolete, Rainy Day, and Suck.

Everything that's not in my favorites fits in one of those categories quite nicely.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just use the Windows 7 jumpbar to keep track of the 5 games I've played recently.