Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Flight

Molten Core Raider
I have just under a hundred games on my wish list and only around 10 aren't on sale. I should just accept Rimworld is never going on sale and it deserves support.....

Bought 5 so far. FFXV and FFXII at 50% off were a no brainer for me.

Oldbased

> Than U
So it looks from my wishlist that Prison Architect and Everspace are the 2 deep discounted ones currently.
Any thoughts on those 2 + possibly Northgard which got a 33% discount?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So it looks from my wishlist that Prison Architect and Everspace are the 2 deep discounted ones currently.
Any thoughts on those 2 + possibly Northgard which got a 33% discount?

I like Prison Architect but it rustles the fuck out of my jimmies that optimal design for many rooms is just cramming a bunch of shit into a wide open space instead of logically designed rooms. When I look at perfectly optimized cafeteria setups I want to rage.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Picked up Pyre and Transistor for cheap since I loved Bastion. Would buy Freeman: Guerillla Warfare if it was <$10

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it's gonna cost me 329 euros to buy the games on my wishlist this sale, plus the other ones that are going to be impulse buys

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Bayonetta
Into the Breach
The Vagrant
Slay the Spire
Heat Signature
Darkwood
Wizard of Legend
Monster Slayers
Pillars of Eternity DLC

Those have been my pick ups so far this sale.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
kjh.png

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Prey
Fallout 4
Just Cause 3

Its funny how I've gotten to the point now where I evaluate what to buy simply based on the likelihood of whether it will be in a (monthly) bundle anytime soon.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw witcher 1 and 2 for £2.50 the other day not played them in a long time so bargin really, I remember enjoying them both and 3 is just a master class of game development.

Must say Witcher 1 has not aged well at all, when I think back I thought at the time it was one of the best games I ever played, but the combat and the animations are awful, you take hit damage before the npc's even started the attack animation

Last edited:

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Finally picked up all the dark souls games, only ever played demons souls. Also picked up Total War warhammer at 15 bucks cause why not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Argarth

On the verandah
So far in the Steam Sale:

Mad Max / $5.00
Banished / $6.80
Hollow Knight / $9.90
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion (+DLC) / $19.80
Age of Wonders III (+DLC) / $12.50 - not a huge strategy player, tripped over this by accident. Beautiful looking game.