Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wanna say Warcraft 2 was the first game I did this with. And in the pre game lobby you would see the other person typing in real time. This blew my mind. It was so cool. Lol

we did Warcraft 2 via serial cable. Two computers on one room and we sat back to back with headphones so you couldn’t hear the other person.
We also played a ton of Heroes of Might and Magic hot seat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think the first LAN game I ever played was Gazillionaire with bunch of friends. My first "online" game was Tradewars 2000. I kinda miss playing that on the old BBS sites.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Square Enix Eidos Anthology is -95% on Steam.
Square Enix Eidos Anthology on Steam

Pretty good deal if you don't have majority of the games. I'll probably skip it since I mostly have all the games that I want and it's not worth it for older games and bunch of DLCs. Maybe you'll like it more then I do.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Stellaris free weekend on Steam and $10. I’ve been wanting to check it out for a while now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently grabbing the free GTA V gives a $10 coupon for any games over $15. Can get some really solid, big titles for pretty cheap.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I picked up Hades for $8.30 CAD with the Epic Coupon, which I think is a pretty great deal. Fantastic game so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Apparently grabbing the free GTA V gives a $10 coupon for any games over $15. Can get some really solid, big titles for pretty cheap.

That's their sale, any qualifying purchase then gets you another $10 coupon. Most of the store is basically $10 off + any discount at the moment.

I picked up Old World... really like it so far.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I picked up Hades for $8.30 CAD with the Epic Coupon, which I think is a pretty great deal. Fantastic game so far.

I put 120 hours into that game even though it's still in early access. It's just a pretty fluid, fun rogue-lite

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Those with kids or enjoy Lego Games...Lego: Ninjago Video Game is Free on Steam, Microsoft Store, and PlayStation Store

Wish nintendo would get onboard for the switch, which is the console my kid has.

I really hate their “no sales ever” crap. He has two games total because they’re all expensive all the time.

• 1Truth!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wish nintendo would get onboard for the switch, which is the console my kid has.

I really hate their “no sales ever” crap. He has two games total because they’re all expensive all the time.
You could just quit being a cheap ass and let your kid have a good childhood?

Come on Dad!!! lol just razzing ya.

• 1Faggotry

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Not sure how you feel about Epic Games, but if you create an account for him you can start claiming the free games that he will eventually be able to play when he is older and has a PC. In the mean time he would have access to a couple free games on his Switch like Dauntless which I highly recommend; it is totally free and very similar to Monster Hunter World. He would also have access to Fortnite which I know for most people is love or hate. The pic below has all the Epic Games that are always free, I believe most are playable on the Switch.
1590018648028.png

On the Nintendo Store there is a free game called Super Kirby Clash which is free. My kids just started playing this and they seem to really like it.

Lastly, this...

Hope this helps Bro!

I am huge supporter of kids playing video games as long as there is some balance with RL/Outside, something I probably need to do a better job of because I most likely spoiling mine.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how you feel about Epic Games, but if you create an account for him you can start claiming the free games that he will eventually be able to play when he I older and has a PC. In the mean time he would have access to a couple free games like Dauntless which highly recommend, is totally free and very similar to Monster Hunter World. He would also have access to Fortnite which I know for most people is love or hate. The pic below has all the Epic Games that are always free, I believe most are playable on the Switch.
View attachment 271607

On the Nintendo Store there is a free game called Super Kirby Clash which is free. My kids just started playing this and they seem to really like it.

Lastly, this...

Hope this helps Bro!

I am huge supporter of kids playing video games as long as there is some balance with RL/Outside, something I probably need to do a better job of because I most likely spoiling mine.

Thanks.

He barely plays now, he’s only five. I’d just like to get a little wider variety on his Switch for vacations/travel. He isn’t really interested in it much yet, played some Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 8 for a bit but he’s more into TV shows, coloring, Perler beads, and other crafty shit so I’m not pushing video games. Once he’s old enough to not suck though I’ll be pushing more co-op stuff with me.

With all the raspberry pi ROMs I have, plus my personal gaming collection he has enough to last him a lifetime really, if he ever gets into it more.

• 1Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get him in to Magic Arena, he will never get laid and never have enough money to go party and get drunk as a teenager.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider

You could always try to go the homebrew route. My friend did that for his kid switch and often serves as the drunken mancave co-op machine. Pretty interesting though, watching his kid "learning to read" while sounding out pokemon moves in Pokemon Let's Go; turns 5 this year. Most I know is you need a Gen1 switch and being a 5yrold, I don't think online gaming is in his desires.. but you can pretty much have the entire nintendo catalog at your finger tips.