Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
First Steam sale in recent memory that I didn't buy anything.

Amnesia sequel worth a look? Loved the first game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bah wish I would've picked up Dragon Age UE in time. That go on sale often? Wouldn't mind grabbing it if it goes under $10.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I picked up X-Com: Enemy Unknown and the two DLC's for $16. I know I am weird for not having bought such an awesome game yet... but for weirdos like me, deals like that are pretty great.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bah wish I would've picked up Dragon Age UE in time. That go on sale often? Wouldn't mind grabbing it if it goes under $10.
Yeah, it's on sale a lot. Mostly the bundle atAmazonthat includes DA:O UE and DA2 (no DLC). That's $10 every 90 days or so (due again soon, last one was in early Sept).

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they ever actually add any game to it? Last I looked at it it had very limited goals to work towards. Just a few things to qualify for grants that take like an hour tops.
(re:prison Architect)
No goals really that I can see other than expanding and keeping everything running smoothly. Sometimes it all goes to shit in fairly hilarious fashion (my 2nd prison ended with blood everywhere, murdered staff and a fire destroying everything)

spronk

FPS noob
my two biggest disappointments with steam sale were (1) no cool extras stuff like voting or cards or any of that shit (2) no half life^3

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
New HumbleBundle up

Natural Selection 2, Sanctum 2, Magika + DLC + soundtracks as base
Orcs Must Die 2 complete, Garry's Mod, Serious Sam 3 + soundtracks for BTA

[EDIT]
Just checked, all the games come with individual keys

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New HumbleBundle up
[EDIT]
Just checked, all the games come with individual keys
*Please note that this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.

Last I heard the humble folks were upping their game against resellers by no longer providing keys. You give them your steam ID, they mainline the games into your account through their voodoo.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also I'm bummed they didn't do a sale recap like they always do. I missed out on some stuff and was waiting for ti to come back around like it always does.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll take orcs must die 2. Was thinking about giving it a try as I heard it's a good coop game.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
*Please note that this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.

Last I heard the humble folks were upping their game against resellers by no longer providing keys. You give them your steam ID, they mainline the games into your account through their voodoo.
That would be because they are only steam keys, no desura or whatever else the normally also give.

I use a different email address for them to my steam account, and when I clicked on the "redeem steam keys" button it gave me individual keys for each game so yeah, you're incorrect in this case.

[EDIT]
Interesting, when I got home from work and looked on a machine with Steam installed you were correct in that it wanted me to redeem the keys against my steam account (and wouldn't them to me) or I could create a giftable link. At work though it showed me the keys so I'm assuming if you don't have Steam installed it will show the keys as it can't force you to redeem them against an account.

Stillborn_sl

shitlord
12/19 - 1/2 for the Xmas Sale.
No voting / cards due to it being a short sale period. Also, no recap as all of these (base) sales will be the same for the Xmas Sale. Daily / Flash sales may (most likely will) be different than what was offered during the autumn sale.

Sale just went away...no last hurrah? Ah well.
my two biggest disappointments with steam sale were (1) no cool extras stuff like voting or cards or any of that shit (2) no half life^3
Also I'm bummed they didn't do a sale recap like they always do. I missed out on some stuff and was waiting for ti to come back around like it always does.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
[EDIT]
Interesting, when I got home from work and looked on a machine with Steam installed you were correct in that it wanted me to redeem the keys against my steam account (and wouldn't them to me) or I could create a giftable link. At work though it showed me the keys so I'm assuming if you don't have Steam installed it will show the keys as it can't force you to redeem them against an account.
Yeah, the warner brothers humble bundle a few weeks ago was the first humble bundle I bought and it didn't give me any keys, but like you said I had the option to redeem or gift it so not really a big deal.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love those humble bundles
I've been buying a LOT of games from humble bundles.

These deals are great plus I'm giving 100% of my money to charity.

I probably have 50 new games on steam that I've never played but are there for anytime I want.

Steam needs a beneficiary option so when I die I can will my steam account onto my progeny.