Izo

Tranny Chaser
Chick protagonist, lame.
What are you, gay?
giana.sisters.box.490.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone played Insurgency in any form (I guess it was a mod and in early access for a while?)? With a LAN this weekend it looks like it might be fun to try. One of the videos of it reminds me of GRAW but without a million terrorists.

Save 10% on INSURGENCY on Steam

Edit: played it a bit tonight, looks like it could be a big hit at our LAN this weekend, 8 player co-op is something we could really enjoy.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dungeons of Dredmor is a pretty good game that I would have enjoyed if they hadn't felt the need to inject someone's awful sense of 'humor' into it. If I never play another game that tries to be a parody of its genre, I will be very happy.

Sword of the Stars: The Pit is about the furthest possible thing from "awesome."

Rest I haven't played, but they definitely aren't what I was expecting when I clicked on the link. Oh well, back to ToME.

Rime

<Donor>
Dungeons of Dredmor is a good game if you can get past/tolerate the humor. Binding of Isaac is amazing. Bundle is worth it for those two if you do not own them.

spronk

FPS noob

Column_sl

shitlord
Check your email for GMG coupons today.

30% off all these games.

I'm getting Thief at 29 bucks

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Blackguards and the Deluxe Edition
Dementium II HD
Guilty Gear Isuka
Gun Metal
Hitman: Contracts
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (only available in North America)
Might & Magic X Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition
Rekoil
THIEF and the THIEF: Master Thief Edition
Wooden Sen'SeY

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
$3.99 for Tomb Raider. Done and done. Was wondering what I was going to spend my last $5 on. Can't believe its full price through steam at $49.99 still.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone has a spare GMG coupon they aren't going to use--I'd appreciate a code for Thief. I've got an account, but unchecked getting newsletters. Blah.

Yussef

Molten Core Raider
Spronk mentioned AMD's Never Settle codes inthis threadthat can essentially be used to redeem between 1-3 games from a specified list of games, based upon the relevant tier:

• Bronze: 1
  • Silver: 2
  • Gold: 3

Some games can only be chosen from the Silver and Gold tiers, e.g. Thief. I grabbed a Gold tier code off Ebay last night for ?10, which allowed me to grab Dirt 3, Sleeping Dogs and Thief, all redeemable via Steam.

The particular code that I purchased expires onJanuary 31st, however the actual Steam keys have to be used by March/April depending on the game. I immediately gained access to the Dirt 3 and Sleeping Dogs Steam keys, with the code for Thief being provided around its release.

The Ebay seller that I purchased from:

PC Steam Key : Thief, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex Human Revolution??<, Dirt 3 ! | eBay

More details on the AMD offer:

NEVER SETTLE FOREVER

Please note that there may be limited number of keys for certain titles. Make sure that you're not purchasing an expired code. Make sure that you're purchasing the correct reward tier. It may be worth shopping around for cheaper codes elsewhere, but that worked out to be the cheapest for me.