Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

GKTeEjiWwAI6eX4

-30 costumes available at launch

Damn, now we're talking, I'm sure it'll have a bunch of looks I like more than the default. They're probably gonna all be microtransactions though.

-No microtransactions

Wait what? Well this just moved back to being a "buy at launch" for me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Timeline-wise that means PC players would have to wait for the DLC xpac to come out first and then months after that a Complete Edition would hit Steam so Christmas 2024 at the earliest.
Has any Sony published game gone from PS to PC in less than a year? AFAIK the trend is still generally a two year wait, give or take a month or two. Even third party studio games (Returnal, et al.) follow the pattern.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I wouldn't hold your breath for a PC release, we don't even have GoW2 yet

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The contract for this might not be as restrictive as a big game like God of War though, but yeah I wouldn't hope for it anytime soon either. I might pick it up on PS5 though, but we'll see how I feel about it when it releases(also need reviews on length)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The contract for this might not be as restrictive as a big game like God of War though, but yeah I wouldn't hope for it anytime soon either.
That's why I mentioned Returnal too. Sony didn't buy Housemarque until after Returnal's release, but the game still stayed PS5 exclusive for just under 2 years.

------------------------------

No surprises here, it should be instantly obvious to anyone playing the game that balanced is by far the best mode. It is interesting to see that there's no difference at all between the 3 modes besides the resolution they target though.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Has any Sony published game gone from PS to PC in less than a year? AFAIK the trend is still generally a two year wait, give or take a month or two. Even third party studio games (Returnal, et al.) follow the pattern.

Ghost of Tsushima was almost a 4 year wait for PC release.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Game should be banned because playing a bonkers hot chick is going to turn at least one kid trans.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Or give men yellow fever like most of us in the 90s
On the flipside, grinding to 50 in AION made me hate every game with expressly Asian-inspired character models. That grind was traumatic.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
-30 costumes available at launch

Damn, now we're talking, I'm sure it'll have a bunch of looks I like more than the default. They're probably gonna all be microtransactions though.

-No microtransactions

Wait what? Well this just moved back to being a "buy at launch" for me.
Probably closer to 25 costumes, as several are just recolors. There have been 21-22 costumes shown now via trailers and demo. I've seen a gothic dress with good cleavage and a thong. Partially seen a bunny suit with nice side boob.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Probably closer to 25 costumes, as several are just recolors. There have been 21-22 costumes shown now via trailers and demo. I've seen a gothic dress with good cleavage and a thong. Partially seen a bunny suit with nice side boob.
Obsessing about wardrobes containing gothic dresses is how the groomers trans you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Game should be banned because playing a bonkers hot chick is going to turn at least one kid trans.
I could swear I saw a post about someone getting fired on the dev team or some such bc they were feminists. I mean, I can only get so erect. How about you, dude?

joz123

Potato del Grande
I could swear I saw a post about someone getting fired on the dev team or some such bc they were feminists. I mean, I can only get so erect. How about you, dude?
Ya 2 chick contractors that were working on the game tried to get some things changed because "feminist" and they got canned.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya'll are super gullible.

meanwhile Izo Izo gonna go buy his second copy of stellar blade

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ya'll are super gullible.
If it’s advertising that trashes on feminists and trannies while showing tits and ass, then I’ll gullible it up and take all the upsells.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

meanwhile Izo Izo gonna go buy his second copy of stellar blade
not clicking, i don't trust slant-eye fonts