Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Siliconemelons

I was a bit surprised that guy did a review, as I always thought he was the sensitive woke type that would cringe at the thought of playing something with a sexy female MC.
As seen in the general review aggs - I think the memo got out to 'back down and just let it go, we aint winning this round- we will get em next time.'

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
badf950b8567a99a208b5e07255bd01d.jpg

theyre trying

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
No clue why any company gives into those whiney fucks. You're not losing sales over it, if anything your gaining credibility as a real game company.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even if they wanted to just ignore it, that's the kind of change that Sony would insist on since they published the game (as evidenced by where the response came from in that article).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Game+ was added in with todays patch. I'm surprised that ppl aren't bitching more, tbh, especially after seeing some of the outfits. Bless KR.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
An Asian game has tits and ass, like every other Asian game, and you're all freaking out like this is some world-shattering phenomenon.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's like something from 25 years ago.
Is this supposed to be bad? 25 years ago, video games were good and the only culture war was a united front against Jack Thompson.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
An Asian game has tits and ass, like every other Asian game, and you're all freaking out like this is some world-shattering phenomenon.
Why is that? Use your 296 IQ on this one.

• 3Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
is that an asian game?

Did Asian games ever stop having tits and ass?
When even I think your insufferable contrarianism is excessive, you really have a problem.

• 2Double Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lost Ark has some unreal engine PG-13 levels of T&A, but it's published through Amazon for NA/EU and they do "censor" some outfits from Korea.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
is that an asian game?

Did Asian games ever stop having tits and ass?
The fact you have to even qualify these statements with "asian" proves your inability to be at all introspective and self-aware. Fucking pathetic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Y'all just act super weird over the weirdest shit. You act weird when people get all butthurt about stupid shit, now you're acting weird because people you don't like aren't getting butthurt enough over this game.

Like, no one cares that this game has an Asian babe with a BBL. No one cares except you.

And I guarantee this game turns more boys trans than it turns people "anti-woke" so what war are you winning here exactly?

• 1Moron
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Mist is right, you guys pick some weird fucking crusades. Journalists didn't "get a memo" that they "wouldn't win this one" they just played the game and realized that all the sexualized marketing hype was just that.

• 2Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Smuggly

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Like, no one cares that this game has an Asian babe with a BBL. No one cares except you.
Provably false given all the anti-Stellar Blade articles the woke games media generated. Fuck you and your intellectually dishonest bullshit.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Mist is right, you guys pick some weird fucking crusades. Journalists didn't "get a memo" that they "wouldn't win this one" they just played the game and realized that all the marketing hype was just that.
It's only on the internet, right? Fucking moron.

• 4Like