Sticks and Stones

Sticks and Stones can Break my Bones, but Words..... (finish the line)

• "...Can Break My Heart."

• "...Can Never Hurt Me."

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
"No one has any power over you with words." - I guess you're framing this as only dealing with bullies which I suppose I never attributed the saying to strictly dealing with bullies, but words have enormous power over people.

"I've been cheating on you" "You have early onset dementia" "We're not friends anymore" "Youre fired" "Your father and I are getting a divorce"

This is actually an interesting glimpse into your retarded SJW psyche. You conflate the power of these words with the power of the actual bad things they're just describing.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't wait to shit down your throat Nov 9. Want to avatar bet on the election or have you already accepted tangerine hitler's demise?

I've posted half a dozen times I expect him to lose, you illiterate dipshit. Ted Cruz won't be president, so hey, silver linings.

Also, you have early onset dementia.

Last edited:

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I've posted half a dozen times I expect him to lose, you illiterate dipshit, and I've forgotten more about politics then you will ever know.

Also, you have early onset dementia.

Glad to hear you've accepted defeat. I expect to see you sporting the maga hat until at least next August like you people do with christmas lights. I don't doubt you've forgotten a great many things and right back at you if you think I'm a SJW after reading any of my political opinions.

In any case its still a stupid folk saying because on it's face its wrong if someone yelled words at you loud enough or screeched them long enough, they could break your middle ear bones or rupture your eardrum. And just because some slave religion says it's teaching kids to turn the other cheek and be cucks to their abusers does not make it the morally correct thing to teach a child.

You're honestly gonna say words hold no power?

What if a dindu called you a bitch in front of your woman in public? You'd just smile at him cause those vibrations held no weight in your mind despite others perceptions?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Posts a bunch of horseshit about environmental racism. Is bizarrely opposed to the notion that it's a good idea to try to have a thick skin when it comes to mean words because words are "super duper hurty and can make people kill themselves! Abloo abloo!"

Expects me to believe he's not an SJW.

By the way, your mother and I are getting a divorce.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Glad to hear you've accepted defeat. I expect to see you sporting the maga hat until at least next August like you people do with christmas lights. I don't doubt you've forgotten a great many things and right back at you if you think I'm a SJW after reading any of my political opinions.

In any case its still a stupid folk saying because on it's face its wrong if someone yelled words at you loud enough or screeched them long enough, they could break your middle ear bones or rupture your eardrum. And just because some slave religion says it's teaching kids to turn the other cheek and be cucks to their abusers does not make it the morally correct thing to teach a child.

You're honestly gonna say words hold no power?

What if a dindu called you a bitch in front of your woman in public? You'd just smile at him cause those vibrations held no weight in your mind despite others perceptions?

You are a complete child.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you understand that the only way for you to actually win this argument based on what you've said here is for you to kill yourself?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"No one has any power over you with words." - I guess you're framing this as only dealing with bullies which I suppose I never attributed the saying to strictly dealing with bullies, but words have enormous power over people.

"I've been cheating on you" "You have early onset dementia" "We're not friends anymore" "Youre fired" "Your father and I are getting a divorce"

It's funny because I know people who have been cheated on, got fired, got dementia, lost friends and had their parents divorced. Not a single one comitted suicide. Sure, the one with dementia is dead now, but she lived like another 10 years and died in hospice care.

I know I know, you will dismiss all of that as anecdotal evidence.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>

Are you saying you would assault them if some dipshit was to taunt you in public? You have this little control over your emotions or you believe your woman would think you were weak if you didn't jump him?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Did none of you learn the most important lesson from Eminem in 8 Mile? Own your short comings, put them on front street and you steal all the thunder from opponents when you Rap Battle.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait to shit down your throat Nov 9. Want to avatar bet on the election or have you already accepted tangerine hitler's demise?

If you're so confident give me some good odd's, especially considering the chances he has now. I get one week avatar of your choice you get 1 year avatar of my choice. yay/nay?

Caliane

This is actually an interesting glimpse into your retarded SJW psyche. You conflate the power of these words with the power of the actual bad things they're just describing.
Bears repeating. he skipped right over this post, which blew him out of the water.

>"I've been cheating on you"
This is an action, not an insult, or opinion. An actual crime, a real harm.

>"You have early onset dementia"
A disease is also not just words. Its real physical harm. The words are not even causing it. they are just notifying of its existence with or without the words.

>"We're not friends anymore"
Also an action. Also totally subjective. maybe this person was a brick and dragging you down.

>"Youre fired"
An action. one that directly affects your situation.

> "Your father and I are getting a divorce"
Also an action.

YOU, Olscratch, can walk up to me, and say, "you're fired" all fucking day, 30 times a day. But, you are not my client, or employer, or have any power to effect my job in the slightest.
your words have no power. the words themselves have no power or meaning.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
that is retarded. the phrase is a coping mechanism. the entire point is to take back the power. No one has any power over you with words. Literally growing up and getting over it.. if you accept them having power over you, you are lost. Yes, words do hurt... if you are a child and let them.

You just described all liberal regressives. They are children and they do let words hurt them.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I know the clowns are just prankster trolls and all, but I don't think it's the same as hurty words. If some fool wants to dress in costumes and take a threatening physical stance in my presence, intended to frighten or intimidate me physically, he can prepare for resistance. Even if their intention is just to have a laugh, I have to assume at that moment that they are not a rational actor and I don't trust those types as a rule.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you're so confident give me some good odd's, especially considering the chances he has now. I get one week avatar of your choice you get 1 year avatar of my choice. yay/nay?
A whole week? Won't somebody think of the children?!?