Stranger Things

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here I sit. I'm an early riser, up early while the rest of my house sleeps.... Turn Netflix on, on my laptop to watch old episodes while I wake up, and boom, like a shady bar tender trying to entice a recovering alcoholic, they have season 3 front and center and won't let you get into previous episodes without hitting play on S3:Ep1. Holy hell, had to watch the cold start at least. Just the tip right? I eventually hit stop....

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Welp. Just made the mistake of watching the first one. Glad my wife works tonight and we don’t start Fourth of July stuff until tomorrow goodbye Thursday!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welp. Just made the mistake of watching the first one. Glad my wife works tonight and we don’t start Fourth of July stuff until tomorrow goodbye Thursday!

Yeah starting episode 3 now (everyone finally woke up). Liking it so far...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pretty sure Ultra Magnus didn't debut until the 1986 Transformers movie but Dustin has the toy in 1985, season 3 ruined

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's really weird how much the kids have grown up in such a short time haha

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So awesome. Wrapping up episode 7. Going to take a shower and watch the last one. Everything about this season reminds me of when I was 12 lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's really weird how much the kids have grown up in such a short time haha

Have you ever watched a tv season involving kids before?

Go look at how quickly Bran Stark aged on screen

Pretty sure Waaaaaaaalt from LOST got written out because of puberty

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The 80’s throws backs here are so fucking awesome. Hell, I haven’t heard a Howard Jones song in forever. So sweet!

You guys gals are going to LOVE season 3.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok hands down best season. No question about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Watched the first two episodes for a Fourth of July 1985 party (complete with New Coke and 'Pepsi Challenge' re-enactments) and everyone was really happy with it so far.

I'm actually just enjoying the interaction of the characters independent of the new big bad thing going on. It's just fun watching them interact.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever watched a tv season involving kids before?

Go look at how quickly Bran Stark aged on screen

Pretty sure Waaaaaaaalt from LOST got written out because of puberty

I mean, yeah, I'm familiar with the general concept of aging too. Doesn't mean I can't be surprised at how quickly some of them grew up?

• 2Like

Fedor

<Banned>
Takes so far: Robin is hot

ethan hawke and uma thurman's daughter

636615604597541078-AFP-AFP-11S6B0.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
This was fucking god damned worth the fucking wait. I think at one point, my kidneys and testicles swapped places during the last episode.

MBB could totally star in a Wizard of Oz reboot.

21.jpg

• 2Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was fucking great. It got me right in the feels at the end.

Pretty sure Hopper is the American in that Russian cell. It was a dead giveaway when there was nothing left of him after the key exploded.

• 3Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
This was fucking great. It got me right in the feels at the end.

Pretty sure Hopper is the American in that Russian cell. It was a dead giveaway when there was nothing left of him after the key exploded.

Yes. The after credits scene was a pretty big fuck up. They should have saved that part for a Season 4 teaser.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah. I got a massive hardon from Soviet Superscience in the first episode!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stunt Double Terminator was a little jarring. I have to rewatch a few episodes, but the production value is incredible.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity