Stranger Things

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Nosebleed shows there is a cost to using it, so she isn’t ultra OP

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I watched season one 1 when it launched and I loved it.

I have just now watched season 2 because of the trailer for season 3.

I liked season 2 better than the first and I can not wait for the 3rd. What a fucking treat!

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
We finally got "real" internet after 10 years of living in the sticks (went from nothing but our cell phones to 1 gig fiber) and now we have Netflix we can actually watch comfortably. I can't stand watching anything on my phone so here we are. Needless to say this was on our "to watch as soon as we get the internet" list, and holy shit. Did both seasons in a single weekend. Absolutely love it. Eleven pulls on my daddy strings like no other child in a show ever has. The second season was amazing to me for that reason too, because I felt Hopper and what he was trying to do for Eleven the whole time. Absolutely cannot wait until July 4th. I'd love to see 8 again, but going around and reading reactions, that whole part seemed to be taken way more negatively than I did.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't imagine not having actual Internet in this day and age.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't imagine not having actual Internet in this day and age.

I'm with you man. I pride myself on not being dependent on many things, but I feel helpless without high-speed internet. If my internet goes out even for a few hours, I feel like my brain begins to immediately die from lack of information. Clearly, I lived a large part of my life without access to a constant stream of data, but it's hard to imagine trying that now.

It's unhealthy and it's an annoying vulnerability, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to it

• 3Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
x0MkBpm.png

This might be just a little bit more 80s than I can endure

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm with you man. I pride myself on not being dependent on many things, but I feel helpless without high-speed internet. If my internet goes out even for a few hours, I feel like my brain begins to immediately die from lack of information. Clearly, I lived a large part of my life without access to a constant stream of data, but it's hard to imagine trying that now.

It's unhealthy and it's an annoying vulnerability, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to it

I get the same way, but it only takes a couple days without to break the feeling.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait till you get running water man.

Hey let's not go crazy here... one step at a time or I'll get overloaded. Although hiking all the way out back of the house just to drop a deuce gets cold as fuck in December.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, my kids are going nuts in anticipation but I'm surprisingly pretty excited for it as well. The summer carnival scenes bring back so many memories.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Went to the Stranger Things themed pop-up at the Santa Monica pier yesterday. Wasn't aware it was a whole roped off area and by the time we got there (1pm) the line to get it was so long the wait was longer than what they were supposed to stay open for. Bit disappointing for the kids. They got some themed buttons at least and then took them to get some Omusubi at Sunny Blue, could have been worse...