Stranger Things

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Part of it was that gay people were becoming faggots too. Thats probably a big part of it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finished it yesterday. My least favorite so far but it’s still enjoyable. The teenage love story sections were just too many and too drawn out. I just don’t give a shit about their little teenage drama shit.

I grew up in small town Indiana in the 80s. The interracial relationships happened but they were definitely not accepted like this show depicts it. Dads disowned daughters who did that back then. Same with the coming out scene, that was severely bullied even into the late 90s here. Also, Hopper was eating Honey Smacks...it was Sugar Smacks back then. That’s the only big 80s misses I caught.

I couldn’t stand Erica, she was annoying as fuck. I think a big part of it was the sample shit. There’s a couple gluttonous black women at work that ask for samples constantly in the cafeteria and I fucking hate it. THE GOD DAMNED GREEN BEANS STILL TASTE LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY YOU OBESE FREELOADING FUCKING SACKS OF SHIT.

Also, Mike and Will need haircuts, Jesus Christ.

Other than those minor things, it was good. I wouldn’t have minded if they ended this season, it was decent enough they could have just ended it slightly different and been done.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Rewatched the whole season and the weakest link by far was Nancy/Jonathan's story but that is mostly because the other elements are so good. The payoff when all the different storylines come together is just a feeling of pure joy. The Duffers have this endorphin thing down to a science and I am grateful that they do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Before I only lusted for her. now I actually love her.

Nancy is cute, but Karen is the real deal.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think a big part of it was the sample shit.

My hate for her steadily declined but yeah, her recurring bit with the samples was rough. I was fucking baffled by it. It was an ugly little stereotype to see not only slip its way in but stick around for a few repetitions.

There were a few more awkward conversations than I would have liked but all and all John Carpenter Presents The Wonder Years was still decent. I think you could fan edit it down to six episodes and it would be amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
We 100 percent that was will being gay?

I thought it was going the route of the others growing up and Will being stuck as a kid ecausd of his trauma. And just mike throwing it his face that they have all moved on.

But now that I see you guys mention it I could see that being true.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Intentionally ambiguous. It could mean he hasn't taken an interest in girls yet, stunted by his ordeal, or it could mean that he has taken an interest in something else.

Wills gay if you want him to be. And that's fine with me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Intentionally ambiguous. It could mean he hasn't taken an interest in girls yet, stunted by his ordeal, or it could mean that he has taken an interest in something else.

Wills gay if you want him to be. And that's fine with me.
Is there a proper classification for wanting to be tentacle raped?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We 100 percent that was will being gay?

I thought it was going the route of the others growing up and Will being stuck as a kid ecausd of his trauma. And just mike throwing it his face that they have all moved on.

But now that I see you guys mention it I could see that being true.

This is a woke show. Can't go on without LG representation now can we? Think they'll slip in a tranny in Season 4?

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
will just hasn't found the right girl yet

ihkGkwj.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Good to see Cracky Chan is finding work

Joking aside I found her uncannily familiar throughout the entire season.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope in season 4 they tie it all in to the Chernobyl disaster. That will tie it all together like that rug did !

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
She's girl next door cute for sure.

I can believe she's uma thurman's daughter. I didn't immediately see it, but she does favor. Uma is also a very odd sort of pretty.