Stranger Things

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Those kids were no more annoying than the majority of adults on this board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished this, really enjoyable show, glad they announced season 2. I think they need to pick up where they left off and just continue the story.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The biggest unbelievable thing was:

Besides One Punch Hopper owning everyone hand to hand, even in the presence of guns,

The dorky ass science teacher and a hot asian chick. That's nerd fantasy, right there.
At least two of my middle/high school science teachers had attractive Asian wives/girlfriends.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You guys thought that anorexic skeleton was hot?
hqdefault.jpg

I'm definitely on board with some Mrs. Wheeler action.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I just googled Cara Buono. Oh my lord. She's even better looking without the 1980's feathered hair

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd been skipping this because the blurb made it sound kinda meh. I liked it though, pretty good goonies nostalgia and the child actors were not distractingly bad bordering on good. Very good for their ages. The mad scientist was the only one I felt was insufferable, and you could say that means he played his role well.

I really wanted them to take a different turn in the last two episodes, but don't really mind that they didn't. They're doing their thing. Well see if it pans out in season 2. All the pieces are there, they just have to put them together properly.

Demogorgon then hydra.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife was all like "wah I DONT WANNA WATCH THIS IT SOUNDS DUMB"

Then she made me binge the last 4 episodes until like 3am on a work night.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My wife and I generally go to bed pretty early and we were up until about 12:30 (granted on a weekend) watching the show. The middle section is really hooking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I agree the ending was somewhat unsatisfying probably because of it's predictability. It is similar to how I hardly ever actually finish RPGs. Once I've "figured out" the story it somewhat loses it's appeal because new questions aren't being generated I'm just having loose ends tied up.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think I love the epilogue so much because it takes place during the holiday season...xmas in the 80's...so good.