Stunty Blood Bowl League

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
It basically went the way Phaz described it.

Also... I am out until Monday night or Tuesday night. Whoever I play this week might just get a auto win.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Hey Adam, whats your sched like this week, best day for me would be monday any time. But PM me.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Restless, if you have not dropped off the face of the earth, my main PC croaked, but I have a laptop I can play on until I get my new one up later this week. Give me a time frame that our game can occur in.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I need to pull out of the bb leagues, my wife gave birth 5 weeks earlier then expected. I'll play again when life has settled down.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have had no blips on the radar from Restless. Has anyone seen him at all?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I have had no blips on the radar from Restless. Has anyone seen him at all?
He's always been kinda hit or miss.

By the by, fuck me in the goat ass working 15 hour days sucks shit. Work is a steaming pile of bullshit right now as a result of poor management decisions. I adminned my stunty game to Ronne because sleep was way more important on my one day off than trying to not get buttfucked by dice.

On vac for the next dozen days or so, so I'll round out the main league, get my stunty game in, and hopefully set up the summer tourney for you guys.

Cut,

Let me know if you need/want any help adminning or setting up the summer stuff to take a bit off your shoulders. I work long days that are by and large boring so I can run down some of that stuff.

Cutlery,

Superhiro and I weren't able to get our stunty game done last night but we have scheduled to do it in the morning. Do you mind waiting to advance the day so we can play it? I can repost here when it's done or say something in IRC. Otherwise feel free to do as you see fit.

award phaz the stunty game if there isnt any time left, i have been busy this week sorry! i managed to get the div1 game done.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
addlemixie hit me up on Steam or in IRC this week sometime. I'm off work by 5:30 CST on weekdays, and otherwise I should have most of the weekend open.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
StupidM, Let me know when you can play this week. Sunday afternoon would be best for me since I have a big work week ahead.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48h notice

Cutlery/Skids (tried to grab you on IRC on Saturday, never got a reply)
Sean/Makkon (makkon dropped, but will validate Wed)
StupidMonkey/Khalan
Skie/Ronne
Superhiro/Whatsamattau

skids_sl

shitlord
Cutlery, I've been timezone impaired past few days. Let me know when you can play next time and I'll try to be around that time.