Stunty Blood Bowl League

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
That's fine too, Makkon is out for the season as well so their match was not going anywhere anyway.

Skidwili, you around? When are you free this week? Best time for me are probably tomorrow sometimes or during the day Sunday.

Honestly anyone against cutlery or makkon should get an admin win. Cutlery pulled his teams out of the league and Makkon already said he's not going to be back this season. Those are both good enough reasons for a forfeit to me.

sorry stupidmonkey i fucked up stunty last week, been busy and it slipped my mind. If theres any way of awarding it him he deserves it as it was totally my fault.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48h notice

Skidiwili vs. notafunhater
superhiro vs. Phazael
Ronne vs. Khalan

Matches against Cutlery and Makkon (Whatsammatu and Restless) will get admin'd on Wednesday.

skids_sl

shitlord
notafunhater, sorry I've completely failed to follow the stunty thread here, my bad. I'm not sure how much time I've got to play our match, so in case we can't get it played, I'll concede.

notafunhater, sorry I've completely failed to follow the stunty thread here, my bad. I'm not sure how much time I've got to play our match, so in case we can't get it played, I'll concede.
I can do it tonight or tomorrow night after about 8:30pm pacific. Working until then. Let me know.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Same 3 sets of matches with less than 24h to go.

Skidiwili vs. notafunhater
superhiro vs. Phazael
Ronne vs. Khalan

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No sign of superhero, but he appears to have played his summer league game so he must be around. I sent him a message here and have been periodically checking irc. Do what you gotta do on that game, I guess. Unless he turns up tonight.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match day 12 started, this set of games ends on July 24th. Admin'd the Makkon and Cutlery games as 2-0 victories to their respective opponents.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Welp, with the Superhiro no show draw, the Makkon MIA, and Orcacyde bye, I have exactly one real game left to play. See Addle in a couple weeks I guess!

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Interest does seem to be waning a bit in the stunty league, or else summer is just hitting really hard.

I'm guessing summer stuff. This week skids was completely mia the entire week except for one message acknowledging he'd been mia. between trips and work and stuff it's harder to get things scheduled. I'm sure it will be better in a couple months.

Man. I wish I'd known you are Euro. We could have been able to schedule something over the weekend. Ah well.

Restless, when are you available for our stunty? I totally spaced it. Will be available most of today, and I'm in IRC.