Stunty Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Cutlery, I've been timezone impaired past few days. Let me know when you can play next time and I'll try to be around that time.
Free most of the day today, except from 11am to 1pm central.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Khalan, I didn't hear anything about Sunday. I was in IRC but don't know if you frequent that or not. I can play around 4pm Arizona time tonight or later like around 8:30 or 9.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I logged onto IRC a few times that day and you werent on. Im working until about 10pst tonight so not sure if we will get it in unless your down to hang around late

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't able to respond earlier cause I got slammed at work and then wasn't near a computer. Been on IRC since around 9:45pm. Take the win or a draw, doesn't matter to me.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Gave you guys a draw earlier because it looked like you were trying, just didn't work out.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
lol, faggot.

I have an extra spot in Stunty to replace Makkon, who dropped due to forcing a baby out his asshole. Or so I'm told.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
That was a good game for me

edit: oh, bye week mvps. well... good!

rrr_img_34321.jpg

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Servers never did come back up last night. Superhiro, I'll message you Monday night when I get back from out of town.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Whelp, didn't look who I am playing this week but after all the drama probably should get it played sooner than later.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
24h left:

Skidiwili & Adam12
Cutlery & Makkon (might be a wash if both guys are gone)
stupidmonkey & restless

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Same folks as before still need to get their game in. Could you get it done by this afternoon? I'll advance the day after work otherwise if it doesn't look like you'll get it done.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Go ahead and admin in a draw for myself and Skidwili...haven't heard from him but it's not like I tried to catch him early enough in the week.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Set all the remaining games to draws and advanced to day 11.

Unless Cutlery or Makkon poke their head back in we can just set matches against them as a draw as well. Guys up against Orcacide can still get the 2-0 win for bye week.