Stunty Blood Bowl League

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Got my regular season game in with Djay (a loss cuz I suck) but I won't have time to play my Stunty match this week so just give my opponent a forfeit please.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'll admin it after everyone else has played, in case plans change.

Day is obviously moved ahead by now, work's been a bitch this week. Addlemixie, i'm in IRC if I'm awake. I'll be on all day today, all today tomorrow, and until early afternoon Sunday.

Ugh. Well, the Ogre curse is showing its head finally. Got my 6th Ogre and filled out my roster with cannon fodder I mean snotlings. I'm 220 tv above anyone else in stunty. I guess I need to get used to seeing wizards and Morg. Sigh.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Only one stunty game has been played so far, Addlemixie and I. Rough weekend guys? Gotta hold over the schedule for the memorial day holiday or what's up?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had a warhammer tourney and just got back. I am working to get my games in.

We don't need to be worried, we don't play until this coming week. I had a bye this week and the day hasn't rolled forward yet.

edit: looking again you play Ronne this week, not me. I didn't check to see when we play.km

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna hold over Stunty till Saturday or Sunday or whenever those last couple are played. there's still 3 games left to be played (one is Funkor, who is outta town, but that's still two). I think at this point we'll be okay with that.

I'll make it a 10/11 day thing over 3 weeks if we need it, since Memorial day is monday and there are likely gonna be people doing shit anyway.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I advanced Stunty. Admin'd one draw, and then Funkor's loss. We'll run it thru next Wednesday and get back on schedule.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
alright lets try this again, I am good all evenings after 10pm est, whats good for you?

We don't need to be worried, we don't play until this coming week. I had a bye this week and the day hasn't rolled forward yet.

edit: looking again you play Ronne this week, not me. I didn't check to see when we play.km

I still don't have you this MD (which will run another week due to the holiday) actually. I'm playing Khalan. I haven't checked the coming weeks, maybe next week I think?

edit: That time will work fine for me when we do play though. I don't get off work until 11pm est but I don't work at all thurs/fri/saturday.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
why the fuck do I think I am playing you all the time, this is ridiculous.

I still don't have you this MD (which will run another week due to the holiday) actually. I'm playing Khalan. I haven't checked the coming weeks, maybe next week I think?

edit: That time will work fine for me when we do play though. I don't get off work until 11pm est but I don't work at all thurs/fri/saturday.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hiro, let me know when a good time is for you. I should be around daytime Thursday, or the weekend. weekend afternoons earlyish or sunday night are best for me if you can't do it before 5 pacific tomorrow.