Stunty Blood Bowl League

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ideally, either between 3 and 6 pacific time, or after about 9. I'm in irc for the rest of the day, so just yell at me there if any of those times are good.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Fucking christ...I go on vacation and none of the other 50 admins are around to validate? Get your shit together!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A couple divisions and stunty waiting to advance!

Get it together Cutlerone!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
A couple divisions and stunty waiting to advance!

Get it together Cutlerone!
Shit homey, I'm halfway thru a shift at work when you posted this.

Day is advanced. Khalan gets the bye this week, that one's already validated.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Ronne and I started a game tonight and he crashed 3 turns in with computer issues so please don't validate that game. We'll pick it up another night as he was still working on it and I went off to do other stuff.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Ronne and I started a game tonight and he crashed 3 turns in with computer issues so please don't validate that game. We'll pick it up another night as he was still working on it and I went off to do other stuff.
Reset it.

Makkon,

Let me know when you're available to play our stunty match. I'll be available most of the rest of the day; after which my availability would be tuesday night after 9pm mountain only.

I get off work right at 9, so I probably won't be online for about 15-20 after that. If that's good for you I'll plan on it.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Someone go ahead and give Stupidmonkey a concession against me. I won't be able to play still until (probably) next week.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Someone go ahead and give Stupidmonkey a concession against me. I won't be able to play still until (probably) next week.
Done.

Stunty 48 hr notice -

Makkon/Skie
Restless/Superhiro
Whatsamattau/Addlemixie

Speaking of stunty, lemme tell you about my game with Sean this week. Sean chooses to receive, I set up to kick. Sean's turn comes and goes, I think I get a KO from his chainsaw, nothing out of the ordinary. My turn rolls around, I blitz with my troll, as is my standard practice...double skulls. Fail loner. Break armor. Badly hurt. Fail regen.

And the game wentdownhillfrom there, if that's at all believable. Multiple failed 2 headed dodges (1/36 fail), and damned near every time a gob hit the ground he broke armor. Lady luck's been pretty kind to me in Stunty for the last dozen games or so, but I didn't expect her to come collecting her due all in the same game.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
What time is good for you addlemixie? I am on work travel so any thing past 7 eat should be good. Nothing later than 10 though... Sorry, small window.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I slept terribly last night so there is no way I can start a game after 11. I don't think we will be able to play this week unless you are available tomorrow. Either admin a draw or admin a win for you, whatever you think is more fair.

I get off work right at 9, so I probably won't be online for about 15-20 after that. If that's good for you I'll plan on it.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
If we can try it today at around 4 pacific/7 eastern time that'd be great. One possible issue is that I'm not sure if i have to take the kidlet to her dance class or not though, and if I do that is smack dab in the middle of your availability window. I'll be sitting in IRC and I'll respond if I'm sent a message there and I am at the computer or as soon as I get back to it.

In the worst case, I'm okay with admining a draw or a loss either way.

If Cutlery is fine waiting to advance, I can play in the morning (I'm not working tomorrow) between 9-11 mountain. Let me know if that works for you. Otherwise I *may* be able to squeeze one in tonight even though I'm working.