Stunty Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You homeys need to get on scheduling your games earlier in the match day week. It's all a ton easier to figure out if you start sending PM's and shit on thursday and figure out the weekend plans and whatnot.

I probably won't get down here to admin games until 10ish CST tomorrow morning if you can sneak it in or start before then.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I am busy with work / children until 9pm est every weekday basically. Its pretty brutal and really I need to message people right away to try and set up weekend times. If you are available to play tonight around 9:30 est (7:30 mountain) I can do that, but otherwise I have no problem with conceding to you because my schedule is so stupid. I think I need to reduce myself to one league after this season.

If Cutlery is fine waiting to advance, I can play in the morning (I'm not working tomorrow) between 9-11 mountain. Let me know if that works for you. Otherwise I *may* be able to squeeze one in tonight even though I'm working.

No worries. I'll see what I can do about tonight. I normally like to play my games the first half of the match week also due to my work schedule (I work sun/mon/tues and every other wednesday, 9-9 mountain), but I was out of town this past weekend from thurs-saturday so I wasn't able to.

Makkon, I'll be in IRC all day if you want to jump on and chat later. I may be able to swing 9:30.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I was able to get back to the PC at 5:30 pacific time, after Whatsamattau apparently checked into IRC and had left already. Doesn't look like we'll manage to get this one in on time this week.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So I was able to get back to the PC at 5:30 pacific time, after Whatsamattau apparently checked into IRC and had left already. Doesn't look like we'll manage to get this one in on time this week.
Hey, sent you a message on steam, but work obligations kept me past 7 est. Sent you a message on IRC, will check back at 10 est or so, but then I need to call it.

Makkon, been hanging around irc and in game hoping to see you tonight. Unfortunately we've passed my limit when I can start, unless you're able to play at about 11:30. I'll check back again then but I expect it will be too late for you. If I don't see you, Cut will probably just need to admin us a draw.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
Unfortunately my wife had to go to the hospital again and I just got home, I am going to head to bed as it has been a long day.

edit: I am actually a bit wired and might not be able to go to sleep right away, send me a steam message if you see me online and I might be up to play.

Makkon, been hanging around irc and in game hoping to see you tonight. Unfortunately we've passed my limit when I can start, unless you're able to play at about 11:30. I'll check back again then but I expect it will be too late for you. If I don't see you, Cut will probably just need to admin us a draw.

Please admin a tie for Makkon and I. Didn't seem to work it out unfortunately. I'd rather play the game anyday but sometimes it happens.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Who do I play in this this week? (On an airplane, sorry to ask)

I am slammed this week. Can play this evening or *maybe* during the day this weekend.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Funkor/Makkon -- looks like you guys got DC'd. You want me to reset it or you gonna call it good or what's the scoop?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Makkon said to let the result stand as I had the ball and was pretty secure in stalling before scoring for the win. He can post as well for confirmation.

Game had some pretty ridiculous rolls for the 2d6 column according to BB Manager. I think we were both over 22 for luck there. Had only 6 or 7 players each fielded by turn 11.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
Funkor is correct, that gobbo toss on the last turn of the first half to tie it up sealed my fate I think!

also, I typed a % again. After managing to not do it for so long I have done it in two consecutive games. nice.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
48h notice.

Skids/Sean
Stupidmonkey/Phaz
Superhiro/Khalan
Whats/Ronne

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Monkey and I should sort ours out tonight, once I fix the ZP situation.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure what you want to do with this, but Stupidmonkey and I were playing out stunty match and had an issue. First half goes normal, no scoring but I had a couple good bomb hits that put some of his guys in the dugouts. Second half starts, I lob a perfect bomb into his cage, KO or inj to four players, then I get a bunch of sync errors and Monkey's client freezes. Now basically, at this point he is down to five flings on the pitch and one tree and I have a full load on the board, including all of my secret weapon guys, so I am in good position to do a 1-0 stall win, but its stunty so who the hell knows how its going to play out? Monkey had no time to try and replay it and even if he did, there were no admins on to reset the game. I am not sure how you want to handle it, but the game did not even register it as him dropping out of the game, so it still looks unplayed on my end.

Get Monkey to detail his thoughts and admin it however you want. Just sucks never getting SPP from games because of crashes. I know the grenade thing causes some sync issues, but I thought that had gotten fixed a long time ago. Is it the bombadiers that are causing the crashes?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I don't know what's up with the crash without seeing a replay. Plenty of people use bombardiers though, and we don't have these problems. I haven't heard from Monkey and he's not in IRC, i'll give you guys a draw, because like you said, who the fuck knows with stunty. You could trip over the ball and fall down and die.

A lot of the same names getting admin'd between the 2 leagues, so just gonna issue draws for what's left in stunty, since there hasn't been much activity regarding scheduling in this thread this week.

Match Day 8 for stunty, almost halfway done with the giant stunty season. Funkor gets the bye this week.