Stupid Parents

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

my stupid state, holy shit

note, this is NOT a museum, it's a rec center
Tomahawk Ridge (TRCC) – City of Overland Park, Kansas

longer

Note, you can clearly see here these kids are pieces of shit, unsupervised. The ladies sitting and talk are ASIAN, so the first one on the scene was not the mom.

yes there are asians in Kansas, especially this area, this is actually Faulty Armor central.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Didn't watch the morning show vid, did the mom or whomever claim they should have had it secured more? or someshit like that.

Anything to push the blame to someone other than themselves and their POS children.

Was at a subway when an inventor child was climbing on one of their big framed art of like tomatoes and other "eat fresh" veggies and the thing fell - oh the mom was looking for a payday but unfortunately for her, it didn't fall on the kid - but THE FIRST THING OUT OF HER MOUTH was "OHH LAWDY! THAT THING IS HEAVY YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD IT SECURED BETTER!!" not "Stop you little shit kid dont climb up on damn wall art"

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Maybe supervise your little blessing because nobody else gives a shit about your crotch spawn. 5 year olds are gonna break shit.

Counter point what kind of retarded faggot puts up 100k art displays in an unsecured rec center.

I think the best solution would be to give the parents the broken artwork, and the artist the kid as payment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't watch the morning show vid, did the mom or whomever claim they should have had it secured more? or someshit like that.

Anything to push the blame to someone other than themselves and their POS children.

Was at a subway when an inventor child was climbing on one of their big framed art of like tomatoes and other "eat fresh" veggies and the thing fell - oh the mom was looking for a payday but unfortunately for her, it didn't fall on the kid - but THE FIRST THING OUT OF HER MOUTH was "OHH LAWDY! THAT THING IS HEAVY YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD IT SECURED BETTER!!" not "Stop you little shit kid dont climb up on damn wall art"
dumb bitch was complain that she's a good mom and they're always supervised, just this one time... and it wasn't roped off.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

You never hear about Asian kids pulling this kind of shit.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
True Story: When I was young my dad was performing a marriage at Redstone Castle in CO. For those of you who have never heard of it, it's a historic landmark. I was probably that little shit's age. My parents let me run around unsupervised because they were busy working. They had a pool table there, and me and the other unsupervised kids started playing around. Long story short I ended up putting a ball through a 100 year old stained glass window. The owner of the place didn't take us to court or anything, we just filed an insurance claim and paid the premium and the window got fixed or replaced or something. I was at fault, and my parents were the responsible parties. We apologized and made things right. Is that a foreign concept to that chromosome smuggler mom?

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Lol okay, still shift of blame

you know those asians moms where hoping those little white kids were squished by it lol

You never hear about Asian kids pulling this kind of shit.

Only the asian kids that are like the one kid on fresh off the boat, but those are few and far between - only in the 90s did inventors accept some asians into their culture - thats mostly expunged now as asians are fully "white" in their privilege level.

I think its funny when my wife literally says that we wont leave our children with other kids because "we hold our kids to a higher standard than they do, they can mingle - but they wont spend any at length time with them." and this is about some of her close friends kids etc. oh she still has some of her tiger mom in her - amen.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol okay, still shift of blame

you know those asians moms where hoping those little white kids were squished by it lol

Only the asian kids that are like the one kid on fresh off the boat, but those are few and far between - only in the 90s did inventors accept some asians into their culture - thats mostly expunged now as asians are fully "white" in their privilege level.

I think its funny when my wife literally says that we wont leave our children with other kids because "we hold our kids to a higher standard than they do, they can mingle - but they wont spend any at length time with them." and this is about some of her close friends kids etc. oh she still has some of her tiger mom in her - amen.
i think its common that parents want to know who their kids run around with.at least it was common in my day. my mom didnt let me play with anyone she didnt know the mom of.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Oh she knows the parents and they are "friends" she is just channeling the asian in her to be like "fuck those peasants" lol the most recent was some kids bday party - she was like "those kids are asshole and no, our kids are not getting in on that crowd"

She is a teacher and taught 90% of the kids in her grade because they all had her as a teacher previously - and she knows all the parents etc.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

Oh and yes...btw... I agree with my wife on all of this - I just think it was funny how blunt she was about it and gave zero fucks, said it so factually and nonchalantly lol

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The world is my kid's jungle gym and if any harm comes to him I am holding whomever owns the facility responsible.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
On May 28, 2016...we lost a shining star due to the negligence of terrible parenting. RIP Harambe

harambe1.jpg

• 8Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
As a parent, you have to pick your battles.

Busted art isn't one of them.

Get insured, fags.

• 2Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Anyone bothered by this hasn’t been to an Albertsons with their kid.

They stack 300 bottles of wine and/or some douchebags craft beer on the corner of every aisle these days.

• 1Like

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Homeowners and Renters coverage has Personal Liability in there for stuff like that. Usually there is like 100k of coverage.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I hope there's incoming outrage from the resident's whose taxes pay for that rec center that there's $100k art laying around unprotected. Have they really built every last swimming pool and handball court possible?