Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do people think Hisoka has a built in power scouter or something? He's only judging them based on appearance and perceived aura but the uber badasses aren't going to reveal their full on crazy power modes like Illumi.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Anyone watch the Persona 4 anime? I just ordered a PS Vita to play through Persona 4 Golden and 3. Was curious if it'd ruin the game to watch the anime before playing through it, or if it sucks and to not watch it at all.
I cant get into Persona anime - its so dam boring.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do people think Hisoka has a built in power scouter or something? He's only judging them based on appearance and perceived aura but the uber badasses aren't going to reveal their full on crazy power modes like Illumi.
actually the score i believ is the enoyment he ll get from killing that person, cuz you knw hisoka

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally started watching Psycho Pass. Great stuff, enjoying the hour long eps too.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Netflix is pulling its weight in anime lately - Psycho pass, SAO, HxH, and other random series popping up suddenly on there - I think SAO may have been there a while but i did recently enjoy the Harlock CG movie.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
That Harlock movie was some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. Amazing visuals but Avatar had a better story ...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question about that Psycho Pass series. Does the main character (Akane) become less of a weak willed chick?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoying Guilty Crown. A few years old and starts out slow but once it picked up it is hard not to binge the entire season.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
This arc of SAO is definitely off to a bit of a slow start. The past couple episodes have been incredibly boring and cliche for me. Tokyo Ghoul started off strong, but is starting to wane a little bit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just watched the first episode of the Gun arc. So looks like he's now a detective or something. Good for him. I'll see where it takes me.

Malakriss

I prefer to call him guinea pig. He's a male hamster who gets all the lady hamsters while being the fastest tube crawler they've ever seen.

Malakriss

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the Hunters organization would have more than 661 members, especially given how specific some of their hunter types are. That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for fodder.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe it's just me, but I thought the Hunters organization would have more than 661 members, especially given how specific some of their hunter types are. That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for fodder.
average yearly hunter class size is like what 20?