Summer 2014 Anime Thread

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Tokyo Ghoul is getting more interesting, but just why is the main character so damn weak? The ghoul inside him seems to be immensely powerful, yet Kaneki just gets trashed around by everyone.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So what are the shows this season worth watching that aren't on crunchyroll? I know a few people mentioned Zankyou no Terror (sp?). Any others?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
not sure what is crunchyroll..

i am really liking:

mahouka
aldnoah zero
and sword art online 2

waiting on a bit for other shows to get more episodes so i can watch 6-10 episodes in a row.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wonder if it's locale blocked? I don't see Zankyou no Terror or whatever it is when I do a search on crunchyroll. I'm in the US.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror are by far the two best anime not on CR; they are as good as Aldnoah and Mahouka, imo.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've been a fan of Tokyo Ghoul so far, but yeah, I wish Keneki wasn't such a pussy sometimes.

I really wish HxH had more episodes, or came out twice a week, I love that series.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They make it hard to like Tokyo ESP - FFS Rinka just die already......Shits getting live in Tokyo Ghoul!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tokyo Ghoul is getting more interesting, but just why is the main character so damn weak? The ghoul inside him seems to be immensely powerful, yet Kaneki just gets trashed around by everyone.
Its the struggle between him wanting to keep his humanity, and the ghoul part wanting to get out. Anyway pussykan(neki) will disappear soon. But ya im quite tired of crybabies char, much prefer developed of char a la mahouka.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
while i agree pussy ken is annoying, they didn't try to fool you with the first impression of a bookworm with glasses who has the cooler friend. this is how a sheltered, meek guy would act

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
while i agree pussy ken is annoying, they didn't try to fool you with the first impression of a bookworm with glasses who has the cooler friend. this is how a sheltered, meek guy would act
Agreed. It's more of a waiting game for him to come out of his shell a little and own the ghoul-badassedness.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Man SAO was just painful to watch this week. The season was getting better finally and they drop a turd like that. can Sinon get written out of the series yet?

Zulst_sl

shitlord
At this point I'm hoping Death Gun wins the tournament and the show starts following him around as he rapes everyone. Would be way better than watching that cunt cry for another 30 minutes.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Sinon. Case study for animes that torpedo a sequel by introducing a new but poorly written lead character. It's like Destiny and Shinn all over again.