Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
A/Z for the weekend victory, i hope Slaine goes to earth and dies so Inaho can jump on that shit!

SAO sucked - fuck you

Irregular for the typical dose of awesome...

Jesus fuck you SAO!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't really mind SAO this week, but knew the scene where she breaks down to Kirito had to happen sometime.

Captain Earth is almost a parody of save the world mech anime. It hits all the required stories but in the most boring fashion possible.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah this scene had to happen, it's over with now, time to get back to slicing bullets and shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I don't even know why I'm paying for a Crunchyroll sub. Hulu (normal, not plus) has all the shows CR does (or at least all the shows I watch), has better streaming reliability and is free. Watched all the current Terror In Resonance episodes last night using it.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have never had a problem with CR. Hulu sucks ass, I paid for one month and immediately deactivated it. Fucking ads.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man...HxH. Caught up on the last few episodes. Right. In. The. Feels. Certainly one of the best anime series ever.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Struggling a bit through HxH with the Chimera ant arc. I like the original idea but the ants spawned from the various ingested animals just look too fucking stupid. A pink koala in a fucking tux going psycho on mother fuckers? yeah I don't think so.

Hope the king she spawns is enough of a badass that I can forget about all the other stupidity.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Soooooo (Tokyo Ghoul manga spoilers)
Tokyo Ghoul is ending with chapter 143, after a major battle with people dead and hardly anything explained. WHAT THE SHIT
I haven't really been watching the anime adaptation after reading the manga and now I definitely won't

Malkav

French Madman
That Aldnoah episode was fucking awesome. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Fuck waiting one week for the next one though.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I agree, loved it.

Sao was OK followed the light novel closely, this episode was necessary to figure out the assistant bit.

Mahouka next for me

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
mahouka was great as usual, hard to wait for next week ''tatsuya unleashed'' tho!

Malkav

French Madman
Mahouka was nice for the multiple WTF faces they did about Shiba during the end of the episode.

"WTF what did he do?"
"WTF he is a JSDF SO?"
"WTF what is that shit going on while she kisses him on the forehead?"