Summer 2014 Anime Thread

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I don't quite understand the main villains motivation in Aldnoah. He was against the initial war on earth where he lost his wife. He also hates the martian royalty and wants revenge for his dead wife. By killing terrans. What?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
He also want mars to prosper, and mars has no cultivable fields, no animals, low resources and bad enviroment. He just wamt/need earth resources for his homeland to improve.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I have not read the light novels yet, but my guess is, she "unlocked" her brother. Free reign, remember, he was compared to a weapon of mass destruction several episodes ago......

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yep, in affect they both get stronger after he is unsealed because a significant amount of her power is allocated to keep his magic or pushions level down. That gets freed up so she receives a strong power boost.

Malkav

French Madman
I have not read the light novels yet, but my guess is, she "unlocked" her brother. Free reign, remember, he was compared to a weapon of mass destruction several episodes ago......
Yeah well that was pretty obvious yup.

I just loved how baffled their buddy looked the whole time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Where can i find a translated Mahouka at? Seems it is still not up in the usual places (nyaa for instance)

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was there at nyaa and tokyo tosho long before your post. At least 3 hours before my earlier post even.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Irregular just gave me an irregular woody i will sport till next weeks episode.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a split cour, so you'll get somewhat of a resolution with a looming ramp up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ald Zero, eps 10 spoilers-ish.

you know for a mech anime (we'll just say gundam style, cuz come on, even the lead mech designer is from gundam as is a few of the staff) having the princess bitch be the only one that can turn on the the super battlecruiser with her blood is one of the best plot points for just having a stupid princess bitch abroad. she's basically the master key, shit ain't done w/o her around (like the master key for Nadesico, captain only) with that blood contract (like tower of god).

i don't really care for her either way, just that for once, theres a real reason why a bitch is just around.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i just read most of the mahouka light novel to be either next weeks or the few weeks after episode...in a word,..DAMN i cannot wait to see how they do this animated....

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
1 more HxH
frown.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
more info, but heavy spoilers
yea it does have to do with crazy slots, if you remember his nen ability is to summon random weapons 1-9, like sythe, gun, hammer, etc, gin later tells gon that he taught kite crazy slots and there is one number that will only appear when he has the strong will to live and not die. his crazy slots ability is totally random but b/c of this, it's power is increased. just like how kurapika, can't use certain chains except on phantom troop so the power is increased, these are limitations.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
All of this has been talked about in the anime, don't think it's a spoiler for anyone following this thread. Still, Gons and Kites encounter seemed really weird and off, like two strangers meeting again by chance.