Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Irregular at Magic High, or Mahouka.

Its an extended show, carrying over from last season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do a search for this
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

(giving out links is bad form yes?)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You guys need to actually read the infoz on the first page of threads.

Crunchyroll - Korean Station Lists Summer Anime Episode Counts
Terror in Resonance - 11
Persona 4: The Golden - 12
Glasslip - 13
Jinsei - 13
Aldnoah.Zero - 24
Sword Art Online II - 24
Argevollen - 24
Akame ga Kill! - 24
Momo Kyun Sword - 12
Free: Eternal Summer - 13
Sengoku Basara Judge End - 12
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - 12
Hanayamata - 12
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun - 12
Barakamon - 12
Bakumatsu Rock - 12
Black Butler Book of Circus - 10
Ao Haru Ride -12

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've now watched the first 2 Irregular. Wow, I really dig it. Thanks for the suggestion.
yeah mahouka is really nice, i've read all the lightnovels that are translated atm, and it seem they will cover till the 7th volume, which is where u ll get to see the main character in all its (over)power.
Hopefully it will get anothe season, cause the story and character development gets better and better in the novels.

Anyone has some advice/suggestions for some horror/thriller anime, kinda like Another/Mirai nikki?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
yeah mahouka is really nice, i've read all the lightnovels that are translated atm, and it seem they will cover till the 7th volume, which is where u ll get to see the main character in all its (over)power.
Hopefully it will get anothe season, cause the story and character development gets better and better in the novels.

Anyone has some advice/suggestions for some horror/thriller anime, kinda like Another/Mirai nikki?
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Umineko no Naku Koro n
Shiki
Shinsekai Yori or something along those lines.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
thank you. I ve seen shinsekai yori already, but i will definetaly check the others out.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just remember how much i was hoping Psyren got an anime but instead we just finished a full season of duds.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the first half of Code Geass season 1 thrown in. I love that they are battling overpowered suits with lesser ones. I hope it stays that way. Things always devolve when the good guys get their hands on the overpowered suit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm up to Episode 12 of Irregular. I'm still really enjoying it. That Silver kid is incredibly cocky. I have Ald Zero downloaded as well, but I'll let it go a little longer before I jump into it.