Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw episode 16 of Irregular. Holy fuck, he's a beast. That was an awesome episode. I wonder if he's going to get in trouble for military secrets, unless he didn't use any of them.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I just saw episode 16 of Irregular. Holy fuck, he's a beast. That was an awesome episode. I wonder if he's going to get in trouble for military secrets, unless he didn't use any of them.
They seemed to be admiring him in the stands...so I doubt it.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tokyo ghoul air thursday.

Bout mahouka, very few know bout tatsuya powers (his military squad, his family and miyuki thats it), the one on the stands were 2 of tatsuya squad's mate, so there arent really no problem, plus he was only forbidden to use 1 ability (Gram demolition iirc, which is a op version of gram dispersion he used in the first matches, the other abilities he has are kinda too destructive for the competition anyway). What he used during the last match, was elemental sights and flash cast (and recovery but that is auto), so its kinda hard to notice if u dont know he is using it (cause they arent really visible, the patriarch may have noticed too but it is inconsequential, as he admire him).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RWBY Season 2 is starting on crunchy. I suppose that's one way to have a food fight.

Fadaar

That guy
why wouldn't you just watch RWBY at roosterteeth?
Not a big fan of the player they use on their site, never have been. Strange to think I've been watching their stuff for 9 years now (friend showed me some of the RvB DVD's back in 2005).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fairy tail is so lame and cheesy dont understand how people fawn over the manga. This shit is below DBZ and Ronin Warriors.

Laxus ultimate move was just another thunderbolt that looked like "all" the others - but its a secret art!!!! lol just no words for how often random shit is thrown in here.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
AldNoah so strong - even if i hate a couple things i think its going to be the best this season.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love Sundays. Wake up hungover but get to cure it with SAO, AO, and irregular.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fairy tail is so lame and cheesy dont understand how people fawn over the manga. This shit is below DBZ and Ronin Warriors.

Laxus ultimate move was just another thunderbolt that looked like "all" the others - but its a secret art!!!! lol just no words for how often random shit is thrown in here.
I mean, it has it's cheesy moments, but so does every anime out there.

Hell, you fawn over HxH and the main character of that show does Rock, Scissor, Paper for his only special moves? That's kind of cheesy too, imo. :p (I like HxH too, so it is what it is.)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
sword art online, currently season 2 eps 4, we finally have a story going, eps 1 - 3, worthless.