Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We usually visit japan once a year, just to see the family. Her parents have a comfortable house with 3 bedrooms, so we stay there while in Niigata. Hotels while in other areas.

As far as dual citizenship, she has no interest in becoming an American citizen. And America (or maybe Japan?) doesn't allow it between the two countries. Our daughter is currently dual citizen, but once she turns 18, she needs to decide if she wants to be American or Japanese (with a Green Card). It's strange, but that's the way it works.

As far as invasive, I've heard a lot about "anti white" racism from the locals out here, but I've never experienced any of it. Some of the people in the building said that their friends who visited got that vibe, but I think it all depends on if you're outgoing or not. If you're a recluse, you'll feel more alienated. I, on the other hand, strike up conversations with almost everyone I come across. As long as I'm open, they are as well. It's nice that way. I'm still trying to find work out here, but everyone tells me that the job market isn't what you know, it's who you know. That's why it's good to talk with everyone. You never know when an opportunity will present itself.
you FORCE your daughter to be an American Citizen, there ain't no nuttin for a half-breed female asian w/ a green card. Speaking as an Asian, American Citizenship is what separates me from the mongoloids.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another good episode of Soma. It wasn't as great as the development episode 2 weeks ago, but it did set the stage nicely for an outclassed chef. And the surprise "sword" after the credits was a nice touch. Next week should be very entertaining.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caught up with Mob Psycho, and I think its become really good. Worth watching.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A new Gundam Build Fighters Try special, Island Wars. Awesome, can't wait to watch it.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Absolutely. That could have easily been a "season finale" and I would have been happy with that.

Regarding Gundam Build Fighters Try Island Wars... It was an anime. I was nice to revisit some of the characters that I like, but the story was pretty poor. Oh well. At least Orange was decent. Arslan as well.

• 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
New wallpaper acquired.

IKpiuEN.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
A good payoff after enduring all those episodes of Subaru being an idiot. Hopefully this keeps up to the end.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Page 7 is empty. Let's see if this message corrects that. And Mal's message isn't displaying. Odd.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still watching this Masou Gakuen HxH shit. It isn't great, but it isn't terrible either. That said, I don't find it titillating in the slightest, so no idea why I'm continuing to watch it. I haven't jerked off to animation since I was in high school. Anyway, it's not as good as Cross Ange was. Oh well.

• 1Solidarity

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I usually have something on my 2nd monitor while I fart around in WoW, so the show can be anything. It allows me to watch even the most bizarre story and just chuckle at how retarded it gets.

It's funny because they'll do the bedroom scene stuff and I'll look back to see it all blurred out so its not like I'm missing anything important. lol

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just download the unedited stuff. Ohys does an unedited version, then you also download the subtitle file at the same time. I get it all from Nyaa. Pretty easy, just gotta make sure the subtitle is named the same as the video.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Mmm not sure if I made a mistake searching, or if you already merged them.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I couldn't find another one, I'm not messing with you on it

• 1Solidarity