Golden Baronet of the Realm
What might have been

28itIek.jpg

28itIek.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like he finally got his shit together. Rem is a good character. Maybe from this point forward he'll be the Subaru from the early episodes that we liked so much.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm there is more RE:Z right? that ending kinda made it seem like they were about to take a break!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He doesn't deserve her lol. Probably best girl of all time. I hope Emilia's worth it, but as usual the girl most MP's want tends to be one of the more shallow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ppl are telling me anime is a straight 1:1 adaption from novels so far.
rezero

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rem is going to get a permadeath soon, I am guessing. But yes, she is best girl, and Subaru is an idiot, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'd take Rem and run. Fuck all those assholes and their political bullshit.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The increasingly bad decisions of Subaru.

Does Puck seem to think that Subaru is -able- to save/protect Emi? Considering what Puck is, how does he not know that Subaru is cursed/manipulated by the Witch?

It seems that Subaru has to become clever enough to manipulate one or more of the other Contenders into helping, or at least moving to the Mansion. I would think that there are those among them that would be able to deal with Betelgeuse (and possible the Whale), I see no other way.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I love the episode previews for Berserk. It makes me want to watch the next episode even though it has been rather disappointing.

• 1Like