Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If some of you are thinking the obvious Betelgeuse=future Subaru, imo i don't think so.

Subaru only has one power, and that is reset. While Betelgeuse has those invisi hands, from what my friend spoiled to me, Subaru never goes Super Sayan

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Not him specifically but I do kinda like the idea of Subaru becoming some kind of witch bishop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I guess Taboo Tattoo is trying really hard to be a "fun" anime? I don't really get it either, the serious fight scenes one minute to boob grabbing and table tennis with the enemy the next is a little too much of a change of pace. Show is just a hot mess heh.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeh you kinda have to take the waifu shit with the cool mysterious plot elements in order to truly enjoy the show.

Dull

Molten Core Raider
Haven't seen it talked about much, but I am enjoying 91 Days. It dulls the Beserk edge a liitle by giving me a dark mature anime.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another good episode of Shokugeki no Soma today. Yes, it was expected how the end result would fall, but not the path it took. I was happy with how it all worked out.

I have all the episodes of 91 days downloaded, but haven't started the show yet. Or "Days", the soccer anime, either.

• 1Like
The new Berserk anime.

7102486.jpg

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
Anyone have any suggestions for anime that is either cyberpunk (no mech's and shit please) or something like Lain? Fucking Searyx got me hooked on Lain back on FoH and I loved it.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Could try Ghost in the Shell. The original movie is pretty old, and there was a two season TV anime called Solid State Society. Don't think you have to actually watch the movie before the TV show, has the same cast but on a different timeline or something iirc.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched the latest episode of Rewrite. This show started off very promising. Extremely "what the fuck?" type of story, but it slowed down REAL fast. Now it's just "bad guy of the week" style and pretty dumb.

Am disappoint.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was an incredible Re Zero episode. Subaru has his shit together. Everything is working out. He used his death power for good this time around. I'm pleased.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest Alderamin episode was really good for a flashback.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
When Subaru isnt being Subaru the show is exceedingly amazing.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Re: Zero finally gives us some payoff for slogging through that emo shit. Rem still best girl 4 eva.

For those of you who like slice of life, sweetness & lightning has been so damn good.

• 1Like