Summer 2018 Anime

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Man fuck you, i was just coming in to post i just re watched konosuba. So good.

I don't know how to feel right now!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
74648b90e7d60043b55259192c6440ae.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just finished the second season of Nanatsu no Taizai. Not very good. The fight scenes are awesome in that show but everything else is all over the place. The story makes no sense and jumps from episode to episode in nonsensical ways. Still worth watching just for the fights though.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yeah i'm with you on that. The story is discombobulated, but the fights are great. Shame

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
How the fuck have I not seen Konosuba until today? This shit's great.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finally got around to watching the first episode of Grand Blue. It's really fucking strange. Not at all what I expected, based off of the picture and quick description.

I'll see if the "underwater" shit is any good for episode 2, but it's probably going to be a hard pass.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Grand Blue cracks me up. It's just your typical anime comedy about a club, just with a lot more alcohol.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To think that I thought this season of AoT would be rather dull and full of politics... nope!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea they wasted no time killing people and getting crazy.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This demon lord show is awesome. Today he used "white nova". It's this tiny little ball of fluff that slowly falls to earth, then fucking decimates everything. I loved it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This demon lord show is awesome. Today he used "white nova". It's this tiny little ball of fluff that slowly falls to earth, then fucking decimates everything. I loved it.

He's still a cuck bitch like every one of them in the Isekai genre. Dude won't fuck the big tits elf because he's a hikkomori virgin.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know, but his harem is growing. He's going to get the forsaken leader chick as his next side piece. Still a cuck, but whatever. I like the show.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
"How Not to Summon a Demon Lord" is beyond derivative but I find it a lot more amusing then the anime's it's ripping off. Love how they just cut to the chase and forgo the requisite training arc and just go balls out uber motherfuckin' powerful spell casting and shit.

• 1Like