Summer 2018 Anime

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
They stopped writing the light novels as of #10, and I believe all of the light novels have been converted into anime.
Then it's a good thing he started writing them again. Log Horizon 11 is out and scheduled to get an official english release on January 22th 2019.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
What's so great about it? I feel the same way for Re:Zero. Got to the second episode of konosuba but it failed to hook me in. Should I keep going?

Do you like comedy? Watch Konosuba. Do you like fantasy anime with lots of cheesecake? Watch Konosuba. Do you like explosions? Watch Konosuba.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Demon Lord introduces the newest of the Harem. I'm a little surprised that the hot blonde Forsaken chick wasn't in this episode, but I guess she'll appear in the future.

Also, if you watch the closing credits...
There's a 5th girl. She has horns also, so I think it's actually the female Demon Lord. So maybe they find a way to pull her out of the black haired girl, or maybe the black haired girl dies? I dunno, but I like the show.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
One of the few times I'm hoping for a simuldub. I've put off the new Steins Gate and Full Metal Panic for the same reason despite REEEEEEALLY wanting to watch.

If they get the same VAs that did SAC that would fucking rock. I won't lie, if the Major was a trap, I would totally be gay. That voice did it for me in a big way.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Fate Grand order news & Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Film 2020

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still digging Harukana Receive. Decent story, and plenty of animated eye candy.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Fate Grand order news & Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Film 2020

I have been hyped about the Camelot movies and the Babylonia serie ever since they announced it for the 3rd anniversary.
So many epic shit just in Camelot to be animated, I can't fucking wait.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Today was a fantastic Hero Academia. It really gave some of the other characters a time to shine. However, next week looks to be the big events for the two we've been waiting for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
BHA does deliver the goods this arc. They have another arc or two after it before they are caught up to the manga, so we might get another season or two before the next break.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really like the Harukana Return beach volleyball show, but I started to get a little annoyed with the latest episode. They seem to have added a lot of "sand pop" every time people touch the ball, a cloud of sand flies off. EVERY FUCKING TIME. They'll do a volley where it doesn't touch the ground for 10 hits, and every time someone smacks it, a small sand cloud appears. It's silly. I like the show though. And great animated eye candy.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Damn that badminton show is beautifully animated.

Great episode this week

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
In the last couple months the Cruchyroll site has really gone to shit on my old PC, lots of buffering and freezes. But was fine on my newer one, so I figured it was just the computer being a pos. Then last night, I update Flash Player on the new one, and lo and behold, now it also runs like shit. A little Google later and I found this Chrome plugin, and everything is bueno. So in case it helps anyone else:

Crunchyroll HTML5

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
In the last couple months the Cruchyroll site has really gone to shit on my old PC, lots of buffering and freezes. But was fine on my newer one, so I figured it was just the computer being a pos. Then last night, I update Flash Player on the new one, and lo and behold, now it also runs like shit. A little Google later and I found this Chrome plugin, and everything is bueno. So in case it helps anyone else:

Crunchyroll HTML5

Gave that a try on my desktop and it worked well. The real test will be when I try it on my surface at work tonight, as that's where I generally run in to problems.

Overlord is about to get fun, I think.

I hope so. This season hasn't started out much better than season 2. Just interesting enough to keep going, but adding even more characters for me to give few shits about.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like